Columbus Dispatch E-Edition
By GateHouse Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Columbus Dispatch iPad Edition keeps the design and flow of the print edition intact!
Subscribe, and you can download an exact replica of The Dispatch— including every page, story, photo and ad — each morning.
The Dispatch iPad Edition is perfect for travelers, Central Ohioans who have moved out of the area (like college students and snowbirds), or anyone who wants to take the paper with them every morning.
What In It For You? Here's just some of what’s great about the iPad Edition of the publication named the state's Best Newspaper by the Associated Press Society of Ohio in 2009 and 2010:
• It's quick to download and you can begin reading the front page while the rest of the newspaper downloads in the background
• The toolbar allows you to easily jump around from section to section, bookmark stories, make a full search of the paper and more
• You can read stories on the page (as you would the print edition), tap once to enlarge and tap twice for a special “story view”
• Tapping a story’s “jump line” takes you directly to its continuation
• You can easily share stories via email and popular social networks
• Websites and email addresses mentioned in stories and ads are hot-linked
• You can hang on to each paper for as long as you'd like — or delete it right after you're done
• You'll help the environment by saving on paper
The Dispatch iPad app is free to download, and all Digital D Total Access subscribers will have unlimited access to the iPad Edition. Just log on with your Dispatch username and password.
If you’re not a Digital D Total Access subscriber, you will need to purchase a monthly iPad Edition subscription.
About In-App Subscriptions and Auto-Renewal:
• The Columbus Dispatch offers monthly iPad Edition subscriptions for $28.99 per month
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
If you have any questions about your Dispatch iPad Edition subscription, give us a call at 1-877-734-7728.
What's New in Version 2.8.3
Support for iOS10.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 05, 2016
- Version: 2.8.3
- Size: 30.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: GateHouse Media, Inc.
- © Copyright 2016 GateHouse Media, Inc., reproduction prohibited. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Columbus Dispatch E-Edition$28.99