By The Game Bakers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In a world where a fist to the face is a perfectly viable solution, Mr. Boss has it all. Now he wants to break the greatest fighters ever! Trapped in his giant tower, you must fight your way to the top to take him down! Inspired by classics like Streets of Rage, Final Fight, and Street Fighter, Combo Crew is pure rumble with no virtual buttons to mess up your moves.
Touch controls are smooth, responsive, and easy to learn: one-finger swipe to punch / kick, tap to counter, and two-finger swipes for special combos. When your super combo gauge fills up, all hell breaks loose—beat down the bad guys with hectic in-your-face combo streaks!
Play this action-packed brawler alone or call in your whole crew! You can rescue online friends from KO (or have them rescue you) and compete for high scores on global leaderboards. Quick melee brawls in arena-style levels make Combo Crew perfect for intense bursts of gaming on the go. But with hundreds of missions, unlockables, and an endless mode, you’ll keep coming back for more.
To add to the fun, legendary video game characters have joined the crew and are ready for the fight: Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from Street Fighter 2, Joe from Viewtiful Joe and Lester Knight from Out of this World (a.k.a Another world). A whole range of fighting styles and unique combos!
• Fight with your fingers: slash enemies to trigger crazy combos, tap to guard. A modern beat ’em up with no virtual D-pad!
• The first mobile brawler with asynchronous multiplayer across devices. Rescue your friends, or be rescued by them!
• A true arcade experience with a great combo system and super moves.
• Several heroes with unique combat styles and more than 80 moves to master.
• To add to the fun, legendary video game characters have joined the crew and are ready for the fight: Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from Street Fighter™ 2, Joe from Viewtiful Joe™ and Lester from Another world.
• Hundreds of missions - complete them solo or compete for high scores against online friends.
• An endless scoring mode, unlockables, and collectibles - a ton of replay value.
• Log in to sync automatically between your devices.
• Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
Best experience on iPad 2 and above or iPhone 4S and above.
VIEWTIFUL JOE™ © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2003, 2004 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
STREET FIGHTER™ © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Three major bugfixes: thanks to you all, players who reported the bugs and helped us fix it! Please keep giving good ratings to the game, we need the fan support!
> Fixed the crash that happened when launching the app for some users (after a purchase)
> Fixed the freeze on level 21
> Fixed the problem of locked characters or hidden prices.
And a reminder of last huge update:
Here come new challengers!! Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from legendary Street Fighter™ 2 add up to the crew as in App Purchases.
- It is now possible to counter anytime - hence to cancel the current attack!
- Enemies have new attack behaviors.
- A new background for the very beginning of the game.
- Game available in Chinese.
- And more bug fixes.
Finally! A real fighting game for iOS!
Holy cow this game is awsome! I've been looking for a fighting game I can pull out and play on the go and I just found it! The controls are simple and intuitive and the cell shaded graphics are beautiful in their simplicity. My only thoughts on what to add (and I'm sure others have probably asked for this ) A multiplayer vs. mode where players can fight each other instead of just the generic grunts and the one boss. Put that in and you've got an absolutely perfect game. Can't wait to see what new characters are coming in the future. Keep up the good work!
Great game! But has a problem...
This game is great and fun to play. The gameplay is smooth and the combos and overall game is well done... But the only thing that really bothers me is how you can ONLY get other video game characters by in app purchase. So I would really like if you would make them purchasable through some way like a really high in game currency amount or maybe by an achievement to reward the really good players, because I think that some people are really missing out on playing this just because they cant play as any of the special players without buying them. Please consider this and keep up the good work.
Overall Great Game! ........However
This game has a quick, easy, and fun approach to the fighting genre! Plus, an interesting character roster (especially Lester!) but the combos are another thing. The combos are fast, and satisfying, but when you have found a combo set that compliments the way you play the game, it can be hard to try out any of he other combos that you unlock, especially when the combos are just different parts of other combos strung together. Still, this little bump doesn't really impede on an already satisfying game! Very well done.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 11, 2013
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 67.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Game Bakers
- © The Game Bakers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Viewtiful Joe$0.99
- Chun Li$0.99
- Complete Crew$3.99
- Combo Master$3.99
- Skin Collector$2.99
- Perky Pack$3.99
- Open Tower$0.99