By The Game Bakers
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In a world where a fist to the face is a perfectly viable solution, Mr. Boss has it all. Now he wants to break the greatest fighters ever! Trapped in his giant tower, you must fight your way to the top to take him down! Inspired by classics like Streets of Rage, Final Fight, and Street Fighter, Combo Crew is pure rumble with no virtual buttons to mess up your moves.
Touch controls are smooth, responsive, and easy to learn: one-finger swipe to punch / kick, tap to counter, and two-finger swipes for special combos. When your super combo gauge fills up, all hell breaks loose—beat down the bad guys with hectic in-your-face combo streaks!
Play this action-packed brawler alone or call in your whole crew! You can rescue online friends from KO (or have them rescue you) and compete for high scores on global leaderboards. Quick melee brawls in arena-style levels make Combo Crew perfect for intense bursts of gaming on the go. But with hundreds of missions, unlockables, and an endless mode, you’ll keep coming back for more.
[Removed in v.1.5.0 but still playable by players who bought them previously]
To add to the fun, legendary video game characters have joined the crew and are ready for the fight: Ryu, Chun Li, Ken and Blanka from Street Fighter 2, Joe from Viewtiful Joe and Lester Knight from Out of this World (a.k.a Another world). A whole range of fighting styles and unique combos!
• Fight with your fingers: slash enemies to trigger crazy combos, tap to guard. A modern beat ’em up with no virtual D-pad!
• A true arcade experience with a great combo system and super moves.
• Several heroes with unique combat styles and more than 80 moves to master.
• Hundreds of missions - complete them solo or compete for high scores against online friends.
• An endless scoring mode, unlockables, and collectibles - a ton of replay value.
• Log in to sync automatically between your devices.
• Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian.
VIEWTIFUL JOE™ © CAPCOM CO., LTD. 2003, 2004 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
STREET FIGHTER™ © CAPCOM U.S.A., INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Combo Crew is back, simpler and more stable than ever!
This update removes features that were not core to the gameplay in order to fix bugs and make sure Combo Crew will stay available on the App Store as long as possible!
- Removed the Capcom characters (but players who paid them previously can still play with them!)
- Removed the Cloud Sync and account features (leaderboards, sign with facebook...)
- Removed ability to call a friend in Combo Crew Mode.
- Bug fixes
Happy to see the game back but I can't help but ask what happened to the other characters...was the update jisy to remove characters...ylu definitely should add some new ones not remove them...
Combo Crew is BACK!!!
First off, yes, Combo Crew is back! I adore this game for being so simple to pick up and hard to put down. I was surprised to be going through my old apps and, having past it so many times, I was surprised to see the icon with a different look. Sure enough, it was updated and I immediately downloaded it once again. I hope this means the game will keep getting updates (please?) and I hope you can add extra characters (luckily I bought the Street Fighters ones before they were gone!). Keep doing what you're doing, and thank you for coming back! (P.S. Add more game modes or something).
This games is cool but shouldn't add akuma I mean this would be cool if they add it
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 21, 2016
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 227 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Game Bakers
- © The Game Bakers
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Viewtiful Joe$0.99
- Chun Li$0.99
- Complete Crew$3.99
- Combo Master$3.99
- Skin Collector$2.99
- Perky Pack$3.99
- Open Tower$0.99