By Lucky Kat Studios
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Combine to evolve your critters and get ready to conquer the universe! Explore planets to discover quirky inhabitants, and courageously go into battle against them. Collect these cute critters and get stronger by mashing them up in the combine-machine.
• Explore 9 planets to collect more than 100 critters
• Casual-RPG battle system
• Battle against your friends’ social media profiles
• Gorgeous colorful pixel art
• Groovy tunes by Maxo
For best performances we recommend iPhone 5 or higher.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Reverting the Chinese New Years update. All special critters will remain in the game to be collected!
A simpler version of Pokemon
On the app store, This is one of my favorites! Its a great break from those cheep pay to win high score and multiplayer games. Unlike 80% of the app store 'games' this one feels like it has some actual progression and story! It feels like a REAL game that you would get on a 3DS!
Though its doesn't have enough depth to be on an actual 3DS or something, it's still a simple and fun game thats similar to Pokemon.
- Cool pixel graphics
- Combining to get stronger critters
- Epic bosses
- Many worlds to conquer
- (For me at least) Strategy on how to beat the worlds in an effective way
- Battles are a little too simple (not terrible)
- CritterDex isn't informative enough
- Worlds are kind of repetitive (except mechastation!)
- Critters stats are not diverse and unique:
You just get the strongest critter x3
- Combining could be better: It seems like After each new tier you when you combine two critters you get something unrelated, like two Banana critters = a Cat critter. I like the world veggi because all the veggie critters combine into a powerfull veggie critter!
- Sometimes you combine two strong critters and get one thats worse... why?
Overall this is a simple free game that feels like a real game and is pretty challenging! It has its flaws, but is quite the experience!
I LIVE FOR THIS
It's so cute and simple but really fun !!! I'm obsessed. I can't wait for new levels. It would be cool if there were different powers to use as you go up levels, or if you could name your critters. Also I wish you could sell critters you don't want. And it would be cool if there was an online option where you can trade critters and stuff. I LOVE IT THOUGH ! Highly recommend👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
Boss finding trouble
Every time when I collect all of the puzzle pieces it shows me the direction to find the boss,but I always forget where the boss is and it's always a trouble to go and find the boss because it doesn't show you a map or something to show the location of the boss.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 16, 2017
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 88.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Lucky Kat Studios
- © Lucky Kat Studios
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Coin Pack 1$0.99
- Coin Pack 3$2.99
- Coin Pack 2$1.99
- Remove Ads$1.99
- Coin Pack 6$9.99
- Coin Pack 4$3.99
- Coin Pack 5$5.99