By Complete Magic Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
CM ComboTIFF allows you to
- Create Multi-Page TIFF by Combining TIFF, JPG and PNG Images together
- Extract Multi-Page TIFF into Single Page TIFF, JPG or PNG Images.
- Resize Images by Ratio, Percentage or Pixels
- Supports TIFF Compression - JPEG, LZW, Packbits, CCITT G3 and CCITT G4
Multi-Page TIFF Files are ideal for businesses who are required to keep documents. You could store relevant documents inside a single Multi-Page TIFF file for easy storage. You no longer need to go search through file folders to see if any documents are missing. When it is time to use the documents, you can use CM ComboTIFF to extract the individual pages or use Mac OS X's Powerful Preview App and select the pages you want to print or convert to PDF. The choice is yours.
CM ComboTIFF can handle Black and White, Grayscale and Color images all in a single Multi-page TIFF file.
Our Windows equivalent are being used by Lawyers, Architects and other Professionals who deals with documents.
** CM ComboTIFF would work with TIFF files which can be opened by Preview
If you require any assistance or encounter any issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with what you are facing so that we can assist you and if needed, provide a bug fix.
For More Information, Please visit our Website.
What's New in Version 1.2.0
* Optimize Downsize By Pixels Algorithm
* Move Save In Entry to the Main Page
* Fix Bug which shows "No Image File Selected." message when the image is first previewed
* Updated Image Engine
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 02, 2013
- Version: 1.2.0
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Edwin Lau
- © Copyright 2013 iRedSoft Technology Inc
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.8 or later