By Comcast Cable Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected on the go with the XFINITY Connect mobile app. Check your Comcast.net email, send and receive text messages, make and receive Voice calls and check your XFINITY voicemail all in one place. Answer your home phone calls and forward calls from your home phone to your iPhone.
- A refreshing new design and experience
- Voice 2go* - Now make unlimited voice calls from XFINITY Connect app using your XFINITY Voice numbers.
- Never miss a phone call : Answer all your home phone calls from XFINITY Connect App.
- Send and receive free unlimited text messages to the U.S., Canada, Mexico and over 40 other countries using your home phone number – no texting plan required! Even text from your iPad® or iPod touch®
* Included for XFINITY VOICE Residential Unlimited customers. Terms & conditions apply.
-Easy access to email and voicemail
-Mark emails as ‘Spam’ and sort and search your email
-Print emails right from your app
-Mark messages as ‘Read/Unread’ and ‘Heard/Unheard’
-Access your external email accounts all in one place – Gmail, Yahoo, etc
- Answer your XFINITY Voice calls from the app. Make outgoing calls using your XFINITY Voice number.
- Text for FREE using your XFINITY Voice number
-See who's calling your home phone with real-time alerts to your iPhone
-Listen to voicemail or read voicemail transcripts of your voicemails and view your home phone call logs
-Forward a voicemail as an email attachment
-Forward your home phone calls to your iPhone or any other number
Favorites and Groups
- Create Favorites and Groups to make sure you never miss a message from the important people in your life
- Includes separate views of your phone contacts and your XFINITY Address Book
-Add your contacts as favorites along with their pictures
-View your account details & billing history
-Make payments or setup automatic payments.
- XFINITY Internet or XFINITY Voice subscription
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Free texting requires subscription to XFINITY Voice Unlimited service. Standard data charges apply. Check with your carrier.
Discussion forum - please visit -http://forums.comcast.net
What's New in Version 5.1
- Support for iOS 8
- Email notification options - ability to choose email notification with or without Alerts
- Fixed crash issues
- Performance improvements
- Support for Spanish language
The latest version of this application is working great. I love the redesign and its very user friendly. I'm surprised it took so long to fix sync issues between iPhone, iPad and a PC but they finally did it! My only gripe now is, and this applies to all three platforms listed above, is that email counts for the secondary email addresses don't show in the overall count on you app icon. Your count only updates for the last email address that you've checked. Also from the main email page, you have to go into each account to see if email exists. They should be loaded when you go to your main email page that shows all of your accounts. One more gripe for iPad and iPhone... I have to swipe my finger down three times on each secondary email account to get it to download emails from the server. Overall the developers have down a fantastic job the last few releases!!!!!
Half Working App
This would be decent app if it work. You are supposed to be able to answer your phone calls now with the xfinity voice to go with your smart phone, like my IPHONE and IPAD? Big laugh, cuz half the time the app does not even work. Now I am having trouble checking my email. Keep getting error numbers that won't let me open the email. You guys would probably want to fix the major bugs before you keep trying to run this app. It get frustrating when you say you have this cool feature, but it stops working or you never know when it's going to work or not. So please fix. It makes me want to delete it and just forget about it. This should not be this much work in this age of technology. I would appreciate it or what is the use of having the app. Fix it and I will upgrade my review and give it a better star review, cuz I love the app, it just does not work most of the time. I pay my bill every month. Thank you as I await your reply.
Love it !
I love the idea of this app, it is really very nice app to have. I do receive a lot of calls and it's very helpful when I am able to answer while away from home. Texting feature is awesome. This is something that I really enjoy having on my iPhone and I am using daily. I just really hope for this app to get more improved. I am having trouble with connection...it takes like 20 seconds to get connected sometime. Or it shows connected, but only silence on the other end. And sometimes, I noticed, when our home phone rings, my cell doesn't ..so in order the app work I have to make sure that app is "on". Another thing, if there are no internet connection, missed calls doesn't show up later on the app. So if someone didn't leave a voice message, you never know that he or she has called. But overall, I would recommend this app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 29, 2014
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 71.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Comcast Cable Communications
- © Copyright 2014 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.