By Comcast Cable Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected on the go with the XFINITY Connect mobile app. Check your Comcast.net email, send and receive text messages, make and receive Voice calls and check your XFINITY voicemail all in one place. Answer your home phone calls and forward calls from your home phone to your iPhone.
- A refreshing new design and experience
- Voice 2go* - Now make unlimited voice calls from XFINITY Connect app using your XFINITY Voice numbers.
- Never miss a phone call : Answer all your home phone calls from XFINITY Connect App.
- Send and receive free unlimited text messages to the U.S., Canada, Mexico and over 40 other countries using your home phone number – no texting plan required! Even text from your iPad® or iPod touch®
* Included for XFINITY VOICE Residential Unlimited customers. Terms & conditions apply.
-Easy access to email and voicemail
-Mark emails as ‘Spam’ and sort and search your email
-Print emails right from your app
-Mark messages as ‘Read/Unread’ and ‘Heard/Unheard’
-Access your external email accounts all in one place – Gmail, Yahoo, etc
- Answer your XFINITY Voice calls from the app. Make outgoing calls using your XFINITY Voice number.
- Text for FREE using your XFINITY Voice number
-See who's calling your home phone with real-time alerts to your iPhone
-Listen to voicemail or read voicemail transcripts of your voicemails and view your home phone call logs
-Forward a voicemail as an email attachment
-Forward your home phone calls to your iPhone or any other number
Favorites and Groups
- Create Favorites and Groups to make sure you never miss a message from the important people in your life
- Includes separate views of your phone contacts and your XFINITY Address Book
-Add your contacts as favorites along with their pictures
-View your account details & billing history
-Make payments or setup automatic payments.
- XFINITY Internet or XFINITY Voice subscription
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
Restrictions apply. Not available in all areas. Free texting requires subscription to XFINITY Voice Unlimited service. Standard data charges apply. Check with your carrier.
Discussion forum - please visit -http://forums.comcast.net
What's New in Version 5.1.2
- bug fixes
Crashes - Bad update
Every time Comcast improves their App there seems to be bugs. After this latest upgrade I crash everytime I open a new email. After 10 crashes I quit. Bad upgrade guys.
Update: I just deleted and reload this app for the 4th time on my iPhone 6. The app continues to crash or it freezes. When the app is working I often get a "server is not available message." It's not my phone of the signal as my Gmail account is fine. Also, they recently changed the trash function with a blue mask that you can barely see. Still need some tweets.
Update: I just deleted and reloaded this app for the 8th time. It gets hung up and no new emails come in. When it works it is fine but I still get a lot of error messages or the server is busy messages. Hmmm
Better than most email apps!
I love the xfinity connect app. I have everything I need without having to use multiple apps for my account, emails and voice.
The only change I would like to see, would be to be able to assign priority senders so that when an email comes in from certain people in my contacts, the app would highlight them maybe in another color or have a separate inbox for contacts marked priority
Overall, a very good app with few problems and very convenient for my needs
Works well but
**update to this**
The new app update completely crashes it. Every time I try to open it, it crashes.
I only have cable & internet service with Comcast so I can't comment on the phone interface. This app works well for me but it seems like after the last update, it changed a little.
When I go to edit my inbox & choose emails to delete, the notification comes up asking if I'm sure I want to delete & then I can choose cancel or delete. The problem is, you made this notification so transparent, I can barely see it and I don't have that big of problems with my eyes. If it weren't for the text of Cancel or Delete in blue, I wouldn't see it at all because it blends in that much.
Change it so it stands out please!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 28, 2015
- Version: 5.1.2
- Size: 61.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Comcast Cable Communications
- © Copyright 2014 Comcast
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.