By Comedy Central
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Watch full episodes of your favorite shows with the Comedy Central app.
Enjoy South Park, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Inside Amy Schumer and many more, available right in the palm of your hand. You can also kick back with stand-up specials, classic shows (including Chappelle's Show), short videos and full seasons of returning series.
Watch full episodes from your favorite series the day after they air. Sign in with your TV or cable provider to unlock even more episodes and exclusive content, including:
• The Daily Show with Trevor Noah
• South Park
• Inside Amy Schumer
• Broad City
• Key & Peele
• Drunk History
• Another Period
• Chappelle's Show
• @midnight with Chris Hardwick
Signing in with your TV provider is simple: Just tap on Settings, select your provider, and log in with your provider user name and password. For more details about signing in with your TV provider, visit http://www.cc.com/faq or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
• We save your spot, so that you never miss a joke. Can't finish an episode? Continue watching right where you left off with our Continue feature, which remembers where you stopped watching. Just tap on an episode you started, and our video player does the rest.
• Watch looping videos of your favorite Comedy Central shows on the home screen as soon as you open the app
• Fave it to save it. Bookmark shows easily, so you never miss out on a new episode. You can edit your favorites at any time.
• Stream Live TV. That's right -- you can even watch Comedy Central in real time when you sign in with your TV provider.
• Browse our stand-up library, which includes great stand-up episodes and specials from comedians like Gabriel Iglesias and Kevin Hart.
• Chromecast support lets you cast your favorite shows to your TV. Just hook up your TV and your Chromecast device, and the Comedy Central app becomes your remote for on-demand laughs.
The Comedy Central app requires iOS 8.2 or later. Full episode streaming is available within the U.S. only. For help, contact email@example.com.
For more information about this app and online behavioral advertising, check out http://srp.viacom.com/sitefaq.html.
What's New in Version 3.3.0
General bug fixes and performance updates
I can no longer do anything.
As of a week ago, I can no longer hit any button on the app at all. No tabs, no videos, except that one that plays when you open the app, which I can't turn the volume on to hear. I deleted and reinstalled the app with no change at all. If I want to try to lip-read ten seconds of Sarah Silverman's show over and over again, I will consider re-downloading.
I use it to stream on a chromecast, it's easy and convenient. I have watched about 30 hours of shows but it crashes and doesn't play the next show.
Doesn't work without approved cable ID
This used to be one of the better streaming TV apps, but since version 3, it does nothing but let you watch clips unless you have an approved cable TV login ID. Even shows listed as "no login required" still seem to need one as the key icon sits on top of them. Please address and fix this!!!
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 19, 2016
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 99.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Viacom International Inc.
- © 2015 Comedy Partners. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes