Comic Book Collector, Manager, Organizer & Inventory Database
By Runner Apps
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Also look for our apps on the iPad! **
Quickly catalog, filter, sort, and manage all of the comic books you own. View information, cover, and add personal details.
Uses barcode scanning, database search and manual barcode entry.
Here are just a handful of the features you get with this app:
- Create a free account and store your comic books collection list in the cloud online. Access from any iOS device any time!
- Create a Wishlist of existing and new comic books that you'd like to eventually own.
- Filter an Sort on any field of information within a comic book.
- A coverflow view to see all of your comic books when you turn your device sideways.
- Sort with the words The and A in the title.
- Library or List views. View your collection as you'd see it on a wall.
- Add your person details to a comic book: Loaned To, Purchase Price, Storage Location, etc.
- Edit any comic book details that are incorrect. All of our data is user driven so correct it as need and it will fix it for everyone!
- Support for all colorist, artist, editor, story arc, etc.
- High resolution cover art for each comic book.
- Bulk Scanning to add your comic books to the application even quicker.
- Shake to select a random item in your collection.
- Offline viewing of collection, export your collection, extra themes, and more! (in-app purchases)
Check out other apps by Sort It! Apps to manage most any collection you own.
What's New in Version 3.5
- Fixed Google Images
- Added an Import feature
- Bug fixes
Don't waste you money
This sloth app runs at negative speed... I wish I would have taken the first reviews advice and said no to this. I want my $5 back for this crap, the database is customer driven and the "search with camera" just loads the entire database and you have to search through all comics anyways... I've never been so disappointed in spending $5...
Best inventory management app I have used. Makes it SUPER easy to add my stufff with the barcode scanner.
I have to agree
This is the first review I've ever written and unfortunately it has to be negative. Not only is it very cumbersome to input your comics, if you have to go back and edit one it changes the order the comics are in to last edited instead of numerical. Don't waist your money.
- Category: Catalogs
- Updated: Dec 08, 2013
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 15.7 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Elizabeth Allen
- © 2011-2013 Sort It Apps, LLC