Comic Life 3
By plasq LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
"Comic Life is one of our favorite apps!"
" * * * * " Macworld
"Awesome!... It's intuitive and it has a wider selection of title treatments and templates - love the retro look!"
- Chris Shoemaker, Co-Founder of Freshi Media
"Wow!...I'm totally impressed. With so many options at my disposal, I feel like I have ultimate control of the way the page gets rendered... "
- Anthony Rezendes, Cranium Comics
"I am so excited about Comic Life 3 for Mac."
- Kelly Croy, Editor of Wired Educator
Turn your photos into amazing comic pages or create an entire comic book with Comic Life. Start with fully customizable templates or build your own pages with speech balloons, comic lettering, and photo filters so slick they can make your grandmother look like a superhero.
Comic Life isn't just for creating comics. You can retell a family vacation or capture a special day using your photos. It's simple to do: just drag photos onto the page and add your text in speech balloons and captions. Filter your images and add in some halftones or speedlines for more action.
With Comic Life you'll never look at your pictures the same way again.
The app that started a revolution. Comic Life burst onto the Mac scene in 2005 and caused a sensation winning both an Apple Design Award (for Best Product New to Mac OS X) and a Macworld Eddy. Now there's a bunch of new features:
* Brand new filters for even better comic photo styling
* Instant Alpha for creative photo layouts
* Script editor for writing your story and simple drag and drop for adding script text to your comic page
* New templates to get you going quickly
* 3D lettering effects
* Advanced graphics options: brush strokes, cool fill effects and opacity controls
* New editing interface with groups, rulers, 2 up display
It's the perfect addition to your Mac.
What's New in Version 3.5.2
* Selection of images with transparency now works reliably
* Master page feature is functioning correctly again
* Sample script English keywords now function in all localizations
* Performance improvements for large scripts