Make Comic Story with photos of your family, friends or pets and share it with your friends!!
Eaaaaaasy and Fuuuuuun!!!
* HOW TO USE *
- Add photos from your album, speech balloons and stickers.
- Move, resize or edit them.
- Save to camera roll or share with your friends via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or other apps supported.
- Tap to edit Photo/Speech Balloon/Sticker
- Long Press and Drag to move Photo/Speech Balloon/Sticker
- Double Tap to delete Photo/Speech Balloon/Sticker
- Long Press on a story thumbnail to delete a story
- Swipe to the right to go back to story list
That's it! Eaaaaasy!! Let's having Fun with Comic Story!!!
* FEATURES *
- Various Photo Frames.
- Photo filters which makes a story rich. (Cartoon, Halftone, Tilt Shift and more)
- Flip a photo horizontally or vertically.
- Pretty and Cute Speech Balloons.
- Background, border and text colors for Speech Balloon can be edited.
- Various fonts for Speech Balloon
- Various Stickers for wonderful Comic Story.
- Rotate and Resize Stickers.
- You can make as many as Comic Stories you want.
- Auto-resizing page height. (Vertically long story can be made)
- Stories are saved automatically and can be edited at anytime.
- Save to Camera Roll
- Share via Email, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more
- bug fixes
- new icon
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good app but needs more choices and the quality got lower with the more photos I had then I deleted but it still stayed the same I hope it gets better.
I'm really enjoying this app. I find that there are plenty of options for editing, but there's always room for more! It really comes down to your creativity. You'll find a way to do what you want, with the tools you're given.
However, there is something that bothers me a little bit. When choosing the rectangle or circle speech bubbles, they're absolutely tiny, making them incredibly hard to work with, and generally just a huge pain. If these reviews are read, please make these speech bubbles bigger by default. I like using them, but don't like wasting five minutes trying to tap a tiny box.
Other than that, great app, really allows for some creative things! It could get 5 stars, but a few minor problems keep it from doing so.
Edit: Found a way around the problem. Have to choose a different speech bubble first, but I'd still like them to be bigger by default.
Where's the support?
This app seems cool but there are some important questions I'd like to ask. Unfortunately the App Support only plops you into a website containing other apps and their features. There's no interaction possibilities whatsoever except for launching to the App Store.
How does one start a new story? How does one end a story? If the stories are saved what resolution are they going to be? I might want to print these out. If the developers of this app read these questions, this is the only place I could ask them. Please make real App Support. Thanks
- JungHoon Noh
- 25.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © kobaltlab
- In-App Purchases
- Halftone Filter Type2 $0.99
- Sticker Pack 1 $0.99
- Cartoon Filter $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.