This app works with ComicBase Professional and Archive Editions to let you:
- View your total collection value and see how it's changing over time
- View reports you've saved to the web or generated with ComicBase Sidekick
- Lookup comic information and values by scanning a comic's barcode with your phone's camera, or by typing in its title and issue number
- Add new comics to your collection while you're on the go. Then use ComicBase's "Internet > Check for New Sales and Purchases" command when you're back at your desk to automatically add your new comics to your main database.
The app is free, but requires a current subscription to ComicBase Professional or Archive Edition.
Note: If you're having trouble signing in, try resetting your ComicBase.com password. We've modernized the site's security in recent months, and new services like ComicBase Mobile may not be able to access your account properly if your password hasn't been updated in the past year or so. Call support at 408-266-6883 for more assistance.
- Improved support for older iPads and iPhones
- Better handling of databases without any items listed in stock
- Refers you to your Profile page to remove any unneeded databases
- Sign-out no longer retains your last credentials
- Easier entry of quantity and cost when adding items.
- Added a more helpful message for when you don't have the required Pro or Archive edition of ComicBase
Ratings and Reviews
Logged in- Doesn’t get better
Others seem to have problems logging in but I logged in fine. Once I was in, the app seems designed by someone who had app design explained to him once for 5 minutes on a crosstown bus during a parade.
My collection shows up, but it still says there’s nothing in my collection. I tried to use it during WonderCon to get a simple list of issues I’m missing and there is currently no way to tell what I own compared to just a comic that has database information. And the interface looks like it was built for an iPhone from 1985, and since the iPhone wasn’t released until 2007, that’s a bit of a problem.
If they get the app right, I very much want it but it’s current version should have never been released.
Premature release...as they say
Longtime Archive Edition subscriber, yet not accepting my login on my iPhone. App will not even download on to my iPad. "Device not compatible" even though iOS is up to date (10.3.3). Nonsensical direction from customer service thus far.
I have a comicbase archive subscription and have had one for 7 years. I can sign into my account on their web site, but here nothing but login error.
- Human Computing
- 97.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- ComicBase™ and ©2019 Human Computing. All characters and titles shown are ™ and © their respective owners
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.