This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Finally a comic reader for iPad done right! ComicFlow was designed with one goal in mind: providing the best experience for comic fans with large collections.
- Polished interface
- Can handle very large comic collections (1,500+ comics and dozens of GB) without crashing or becoming unusable
- Imports new comics in the background
- Doesn't need to pre-process comic files before you can read them
- Supports .cbr, .cbz and pdf files
Importing Comics - iTunes with USB cable:
- Connect your iPad to your computer and launch iTunes
- In the Applications section, select ComicFlow in the list at the bottom
- Drag and drop comic files into the Documents area
- If ComicFlow is already running, display the settings window (upper-right button) and tap on "Update Library"
Importing Comics - Web Server over WiFi (In-App purchase required for unlimited use):
- Make sure your iPad and computer are on the same WiFi network
- Launch ComicFlow
- Display the settings window (upper-right button) and set the Web Server setting to "Website" mode
- Open the provided URL in a web browser on your computer
- To upload comics as part of series, first create a folder then upload the comic files into it
Instead of a web browser, if you prefer to use a WebDAV client (e.g. Transmit or ForkLift for Mac or CyberDuck for Mac / Windows), set the Web Server setting to "WebDAV" mode and connect the client to the provided URL.
Deleting or changing a comic or series status:
- Tap and hold on a comic thumbnail or a series thumbnail
- Choose the appropriate option in the pop-up menu that appears
ComicFlow is also the first (and only?) open-source comic reader for iPad: get the full source from https://github.com/swisspol/ComicFlow under GPL v3 license.
Looking for free public domain comics? Check out http://digitalcomicmuseum.com!
What's New in Version 1.4.3
Fixed a crash on iOS 6
Let us delete multiple items @ a time
First off the app is amazing and better than any book reader out there for comics and graphic novels
I love the App, but I don't love having to delete individual comics and books 1 by 1 when I've got 30+ GB to go through
The folders don't work so I can't group them and delete that way and I don't wan to delete everything
A slightly older version than the current 1.4.3 installs fine on a Gen 1 iPad running 5.1.1. It does pretty much all I need a comic book reader to do. I don't understand the complaints of others. Sure, it won't cure cancer, but it runs great. And you cannot beat free. Je vous remercie for writing this great app, M. Latour! It has extended the useful life of my iPad.
The web server is great and I love that u can bookmark the general address for your address so u never need to type the whole ip again. This is great but, more features would be nice like a better way to preview pages.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Feb 17, 2016
- Version: 1.4.3
- Size: 5.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pierre-Olivier Latour
- Copyright © 2010-2016 Pol-Online. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- ComicFlow Unlimited Web Server$4.99