Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally a comic reader for iPad done right! ComicFlow was designed with one goal in mind: providing the best experience for comic fans with large collections.
- Polished interface
- Can handle very large comic collections (1,500+ comics and dozens of GB) without crashing or becoming unusable
- Imports new comics in the background
- Doesn't need to pre-process comic files before you can read them
- Supports .cbr, .cbz and pdf files
Importing Comics - iTunes with USB cable:
- Connect your iPad to your computer and launch iTunes
- In the Applications section, select ComicFlow in the list at the bottom
- Drag and drop comic files into the Documents area
- If ComicFlow is already running, display the settings window (upper-right button) and tap on "Update Library"
Importing Comics - Web Server over WiFi (In-App purchase required for unlimited use):
- Make sure your iPad and computer are on the same WiFi network
- Launch ComicFlow
- Display the settings window (upper-right button) and enable Web Server if needed
- Open the provided URL in a web browser on your computer
- To upload comics as part of series, first create a folder then upload the comic files into it
Deleting or changing a comic or series status:
- Tap and hold on a comic thumbnail or a series thumbnail
- Choose the appropriate option in the pop-up menu that appears
ComicFlow is also the first (and only?) open-source comic reader for iPad: get the full source from https://github.com/swisspol/ComicFlow under GPL v3 license.
Looking for free public domain comics? Check out http://digitalcomicmuseum.com!
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Minor bug fixes
The best comic book app I own
So, I have used maybe 10 comic apps for my iPad, and his is by far my favorite. It's simple, straightforward, and is, for me, the best comic reading experience you can get. The pages slide as you want then, the comic remembers where you are, I've had more than 12 gb of comics and it didn't effect it at all (not that I'm recommending that much). I've been using this app for a coupe, years, and even though I've tried a few cbr reading apps, it's still my comic ending app if choice. Highly recommended!
If u are a comic reader, this is the app for u.Why?
Because it takes u back to that very special place when u were young and everything was new and...magical. This app has rekindled my love for reading and appreciating, in detail, comics and graphic novels. Easy and simple to use...Full thumbs up!
Easy to use and nice display
- Category: Books
- Updated: Apr 16, 2014
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 3.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pierre-Olivier Latour
- Copyright © 2010-2014 Pol-Online. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- ComicFlow Unlimited Web Server$4.99