Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Finally a comic reader for iPad done right! ComicFlow was designed with one goal in mind: providing the best experience for comic fans with large collections.
- Polished interface
- Can handle very large comic collections (1,500+ comics and dozens of GB) without crashing or becoming unusable
- Imports new comics in the background
- Doesn't need to pre-process comic files before you can read them
- Supports .cbr, .cbz and pdf files
Importing Comics - iTunes with USB cable:
- Connect your iPad to your computer and launch iTunes
- In the Applications section, select ComicFlow in the list at the bottom
- Drag and drop comic files into the Documents area
- If ComicFlow is already running, display the settings window (upper-right button) and tap on "Update Library"
Importing Comics - Web Server over WiFi (In-App purchase required for unlimited use):
- Make sure your iPad and computer are on the same WiFi network
- Launch ComicFlow
- Display the settings window (upper-right button) and enable Web Server if needed
- Open the provided URL in a web browser on your computer
- To upload comics as part of series (or add to an existing series, just enter the name of the series in the input field
Deleting or changing a comic or series status:
- Tap and hold on a comic thumbnail or a series thumbnail
- Choose the appropriate option in the pop-up menu that appears
ComicFlow is also the first (and only?) open-source comic reader for iPad: get the full source from https://github.com/swisspol/ComicFlow under GPL v3 license.
Looking for free public domain comics? Check out http://digitalcomicmuseum.com!
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Minor bug fixes
It's just what I needed; an app that can read comic books!!!! yay! now I can take my comic books on the go, instead of just being on the computer.:D. Really wish they can make it work for the I pod because this is the best comicbook reader for the ipad.
#1 comic app on the market
This app is awesome for the simple task of reading comics,does everything that is advertised, would recommend to anybody looking for a simple and clean comic book reader.
Good comic reader
Other comic reader apps tend to either have a clumsy interface or not have enough features. I have a lot of books so if folders could be implemented then this would be a 5 star app easy. Thanks and keep up the good work.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Feb 20, 2014
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 2.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pierre-Olivier Latour
- Copyright © 2010-2014 Pol-Online. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- ComicFlow Unlimited Web Server$3.99