Comics Head - Create your own comic
By NextWave Multimedia Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
We all love to tell stories, share our experiences, comment on issues that affect us and relive our journeys with our friends. Comics Head enables you to do all of it in a visually compelling format - comics and photo journals. You don’t have to be an artist!
The App is an easy to use comic creator and a self-publishing tool that lets you to create your own storyboards, photo comics, business presentations or class projects! If you have an idea, you can instantly create visually dazzling content on the go. Get started quickly by choosing from our many templates and inbuilt cartoon characters and other assets. Go viral with your unique ideas by sharing them on Facebook, Twitter or email. What more you can also print them using AirPrint!
It is a quick and an easy way to make your own comics!
Comics Head – iPad Storytelling Tool with Endless Possibilities.
Here is a list of our radically cool features:
- Unlimited Editable comics
- 3500+ Themed Art Assets (Beach, Fruits, Vegetables, Kitchen, Zodiac symbols and more...)
- A lot more templates. You can also create your own templates
- You can print your comics using AirPrint
- Capture screenshots of Web pages and Maps without closing the App
- Export comics as pdf or image files!
- Transport your comics to Google drive as an Image, an Editable Comic, PDF and a Video.
- Upload your comic as video on YouTube!
- New updates are always around the corner with new art assets!!
- An option where you can sort out your pages!
- A really friendly feature where you can import any image from Facebook, Google Drive, Flickr and Instagram apart from your library
- Inscribe your voice into your story with our Audio speech bubbles!! You can also edit and import audio with this feature!
- Add your own touch by painting your own images!
- Use the Preview mode to check out your masterpiece before you publish it!
What's New in Version 2.1.2
Major Bug Fixes
The application used to crash when the photo section is accessed and google drive does not contain images or jpeg files.
Audio delay after the video conversion is fixed
Updating My Previous Review
New comments: I've just reopened the app after a while of not being able to find time to create. I noticed that the comic "Preview" button now creates a sort of movie instead of a swipe feature. Well, I would adore having that, except that the preview goes so fast that I don't have time to really LOOK at each page or panel. To me, this is not a preview, it's just a flash forward. Another drawback of the same feature is that when I duplicate or copy the last frame, I sort of get lost in the process and I end up just being confused about where I left off. Maybe that's just me. But I kinda liked the app the way it was. So - unless there is a way to Sssssloooooooowwwwww down the preview, I have to struggle and that's not much fun for me. I created some great comics in this app and so far I am a bit disappointed. I am hoping for a workaround or an adjustment to this Preview feature. - Here is my Previous Review: I love this app. It's easy and fun to use and there is plenty of variation in cartoon characters, props and themes. This is my GOTO app for fun and inspiration. I am surprised that there are so few reviews of this app. I guess everyone else is busy enjoying the app.
I have been using this app for over 2 months. It has helped me create illustrations for eight childrens books that I've published. It is the simplest and easiest app to use to build scenes and stories. Very happy.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 08, 2015
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 389 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NextWave Multimedia Inc
- © Nextwave Multimedia PVT LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.