ComicsPriceGuide.com (CPG) is the premier online comic book price guide for comic valuations and comic collecting. With over 1 Million comic books in the system and close to one million users over our lifetime, you will never find a more useful tool for your collecting needs.
Search from close to 6000 publishers from dozens of countries. All of them at your literal fingertips, Marvel, DC, Image, Panini, IDW and the list goes on.
Once you download this portable version of CPG you will have unlimited access to the CPG price guide to take with you to any convention, garage sale and your local comic book store. No need to download or pay for value updates or new comics, if you have a connection to the internet. You will always be getting the current values just like you were on the website itself.
If you are a member of CPG, then your collection will be viewable from this app. If you are not a current member of CPG, well you will be once you log in. It's that easy, and any books you add to your collection will be accessible from both the desktop and this app.
Sit back and let your fingers do all the work.
Your custom title images will now show up in the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Needs major improvements
I will touch on two subjects, 1. The app 2. The database
1. App search expires out of nowhere even when searching your own collection ( which makes me have to use the website on my phone making buying the app pointless)
2. Too many steps to find a comic ( at least on the website you can search for the title and the issue in one search )
3. Does not include a barcode scanning function which would be especially helpful and time saving when adding new comics to your collection.
4. Should include the option to download your collection as a file
1. Prices take too long to reflect current fair market value ( FMV) some books are still listed as cover price that has increased anywhere from $20-$80 in value ( which are captured in other online price guides and in the Overstreet price guide.
2. Should include the option to download your collection in other formats ( pdf, word, etc)
3. Randomly limits viewing of your collection ( sometimes while viewing my collection it will tell me I have no books under many of the letters like “B” “C” etc.
There are many improvements to be made and I am looking forward to seeing them as I’ve been a gold member using this service for over five years.
It’s about time!!!!!
I’ve been a subscriber to CPG for about 6 years and it is the ultimate utility to keeping up with your collection including having it organized into different boxes and even selling or buying from fellow users. I was confused as to why this app was only 3 stars but people don’t realize that this app is supposed to go with a yearly subscription. If you want to use the free 50 then just add the website as a bookmark. The app works great and I am 100% glad they made one, I’ve been waiting.
Been waiting for an app-based CPG interface for years. It looks like a lot of the complaints are from those who didn’t visit the website and didn’t realize this is a subscription-based service if you want to catalog an unlimited collection. If you’ve got a significant library, it’s well-worth the investment. Love having the collection and wish lists in a mobile version for trips to store, conventions, etc.
- ComicsPriceGuide.com Incorporated
- 12.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 ComicsPriceGuide.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.