COMMAND & CONQUER™ RED ALERT™
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
THE COLD WAR IS HOT AGAIN! Experience real-time Command & Conquer strategy with Multiplayer Mode.
SKIRMISH IN 3 DIFFERENT DIFFICULTY LEVELS
Now implemented for Skirmish Mode, choose from 3 three levels of difficulty, from Easy to Hard. Enjoy a challenge that matches your RTS experience.
ESCALATE THE ACTION
IN MULTIPLAYER MODE
Now go head-to-head against your strongest opponents via WiFi and Bluetooth.
ACHIEVE VICTORY WITH
Drag and scroll to gauge the battlefield. Pinch-zoom in and out of the action. Select and move units with a tap. Control multiple units at once!
CHOOSE YOUR FAVORITE FACTION
Fight for Soviet domination or battle to restore peace with the Allies. Deploy military might unique to each side and engage in different campaign storylines.
BATTLE THROUGH 12 COMBAT LEVELS
Fight in Skirmish Mode on two different battlefield maps with war squads you create and control.
MANAGE TROOPS ON
Command units in different environmental conditions. Build your base and manage supplies with a new easy-to-use combat system.
ARM YOURSELF FOR ALL-OUT WAR
Employ classic units like Kirov Air Ships and new units like the Paladin Tank. Or R&D new technologies to destroy your enemies.
READY FOR MORE ACTION?
Add our Map Pack containing SIX MORE skirmish maps for an additional low price. Playable in both Single and Multiplayer Modes!
"EMPIRE OF THE RISING SUN” EXPANSION PACK
Expand the action with a third faction with its own story, units, and buildings for an additional low price. Get extra elite Soviet and Ally units for even more battlefield intensity.
** DON'T MISS OUR OTHER EXCITING GAMES! ** SCRABBLE, The Sims™ 3, TETRIS®, MONOPOLY, Madden NFL 11 by EA Sports™, Pogo Games FREE, Liqua Pop, ROCK BAND® Reloaded, Need for Speed™ Hot Pursuit & Surviving High School FREE
GIFT THIS APP: Click the “Buy App” arrow on the iTunes® App Store
Be the first to know! Get inside EA info on great deals, plus the latest game updates, tips & more…
VISIT US: ea.com/iphone
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/eamobile
LIKE US: facebook.com/eamobile
WATCH US: youtube.com/eamobilegames
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates.
What's New in Version 1.7.0
COMMAND & CONQUER RED ALERT IS NOW OPTIMIZED FOR iOS 5! We went back to the war room to bring you a 5-STAR battle experience.
Update now and get back to what’s important – commanding the combat!
Good game overall
I am a big RTS gamer, and when I finally found a real RTS game for iOS devices I was excited. This game is great except for a couple of cons.
1. I would like if each barracks each had its own troop training queue. Being able to train multiple types of troops at once is invaluable and would greatly improve this games gameplay.
2. This is more of a warning than a con. There are 3 difficulties for this game. I haven't done easy b/c medium is pretty easy. When you try to play on hard, it's hard. The computer plays a perfect strategy and this is able to requisition troops quicker than you are. This is kind annoying but it does present a good challenge.
3. There NEEDS to be multiplayer. Bluetooth and wifi just don't work. I don't want to have to bring someone to my house just to battle against them in C&C. A multiplayer option would most certainly boost the rating of this game.
This game is a great game overall, and with a few tweaks, it would be amazing!
Good but you can tell it was rushed
I have always loved red alert, but Unfortunately I now only have a macbook so i cant play it anymore. Luckily I found the app which mildly satisfied my craving for commanding militaries. Its fun, dont get me wrong, but it is weeeeaaakkkkk compared to red alert 2 for pc. I know for a fact C&C could at least make a red alert 2 clone for the iPhone. This version lacks
-multiple countries (you can only play as soviets or allies neither of which have a special weapon)
-no special weapons like desolaters, snipers, grand cannon, paratroopers, etc.
-cant heal your own building with an engineer
-engineers cannot capture enemy structures to achieve their technology
-attack dogs are slow
-NO NAVAL FORCES!!! (I mean come on, land and air only??)
-no troop transport vehicles
-no anti air vehicles
-no tanyas or yuris
-only 2 skirmish maps
Overall, bleh. I would gladly pay 9.99$ if they would make this the full red alert.
It's a great game tho it could use some improvements,
1. The multiplayer barely works I only finished one game with my friend. (I have a 4th gen iPod Touch 32gb and my friend has a 3rd gen iPod Touch 8gb)SO FIX THE MULTIPLAYER!!!
2. There needs to be a walkthrough for the game, because if you're like me I'm new to the game and it took me awhile to figure out how to use it. (I might create one myself, I'll see)
3. They need to make the campaigns easier (even tho I have it on the lowest difficulty It's still hard)
4. Even tho I bought all the in-app purchases I still want more maps, factions, buildings, vehicles, air vehicles, ext...
5. They need to work on there touch screen and make it more sensitive.
Even tho it's a great app there is always improvements.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 01, 2011
- Version: 1.7.0
- Size: 69.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2009 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- C&C Assault Map Pack$0.99
- Empire of the Rising Sun Expansion Pack$2.99