By Sergii Gerasimenko
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Command-Tab Plus - Keyboard-centric application switcher for your Mac. Command-Tab Plus is designed to let you switch between apps in a faster and more convenient way.
When you work with a lot of programs which are loaded, switching between them makes a problem, because it often takes a long time. Command-Tab Plus gives you many improvements in working with multiple applications and designed to be an alternative to the native Apple's App-Switcher.
* Quick Switch Between Applications - Using Option + Number key makes switch to an app without tapping a bunch of keys.
* Isolated Spaces - When using Command-Tab Plus, by default it displays only app icons are running on a current display or a space. Thus, apps on inactive spaces are hidden on the current space. Of course, you can disable this function in settings.
* Hide Unused Applications - Command-tab Plus hides icons of inactive (hidden) apps. This function allows you switch more quickly between apps you are using at the moment. That is very convenient if you have a lot of apps in the background, but you don’t want them to show up in the switcher.
* Customizable Appearance - You can customize an appearance if you need, change border or background colors, icon sizes and more
IMPORTANT: if the ability to change the hot key is not active - open the terminal and run the following commands
defaults write com.sergey-gerasimenko.Command-Tab-mas CommandKeyIndex 0
What's New in Version 1.1
- fixed a bug in which it was impossible to change the hotkey to activate the switch
I apologize for the inconvenience