COMMANDmobile® - iPad Edition
By Tracen Technologies Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Enterprise Mobile Data Collection & Workforce Management
With COMMANDmobile® Mobile Reporting for iPad, field users have an “Enterprise Ready” tool for data collection. Deployment of a mobile infrastructure requires more than just a platform for collecting data. With useful features such as location based dispatching, real time device tracking with GPS, LDAP user authentication, and online/offline dynamic forms, this application provides a turnkey solution for implementation of mobile data collection within your organization.
Utilized by small, medium, and large commercial companies as well as government and non-profit agencies, Tracen’s mobile solutions have provided enterprise level data collection applications and services across many platforms. This proven technology is now available on the iPad.
Using the COMMANDmobile® web-based portal users are able to develop and deploy forms of varying complexity in support of:
Key Application Features Include:
•User Defined Mobile Reports
•Attaching Pictures to Reports
•Geocoding of Pictures / Data
•Real Time uploading of reports as they are completed
•Notifications of Next Dispatched Job
•Real Time Device Tracking (GPS)
Now with COMMANDmobile SE our users can subscribe to create and edit your own digital forms and collect, upload, and view reports of data collected in the field.
COMMANDmobile SE is offered as an Auto-Renewable Subscription
There are three pricing options available: $24.99/month or $64.99 for 3 months or $239.99/year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication."
What's New in Version 4.73
-TRUSTe seal on activation page and login now links to CM TRUSTe page