CommDoc is an Australian language tool developed for GP Registrars and other health professionals working in communities across the Northern Territory, to culturally enhance interactions with Aboriginal patients. The tool provides audio translations of common terms in medical consultation in different Aboriginal languages spoken in the Territory. Terms and phrases are categorised into four major sections: Common terms, History, Examination and Body parts. The tool has been developed by Northern Territory General Practice Education (NTGPE) in consultation with clinics, communities, doctors, cultural educators and interpretive services.
iOS 11 update
- Northern Territory General Practice Education Limited
- 23.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Northern Territory General Practice Education
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.