Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Comment magazine serves Christian leaders and culture makers with rooted, fresh ideas for the faithful practice of North American public life. Leaning on 2000 years of Christian thought, we seek a renewed social architecture - "not new wine into old wine-skins, but old wine in new wineskins for festive drinking" (Calvin Seerveld, "Footprints in the Snow").
For questions or concerns, please call us at 905.528.8866.
Subscribe to Comment on iPad for $19.99 US per year. Subscriptions last for a twelve month period, include four issues, and are automatically renewed until cancelled.
Payment for subscriptions and all other purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
NOTICE OF AUTOMATIC RENEWAL:
Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be automatically charged at the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions can be managed through your Account Settings following your purchase.
Please note that no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
What's New in Version 1.0.7
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 06, 2014
- Version: 1.0.7
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Cardus Institute
- © Cardus
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription$19.99
- Spring 2013 | Persuasion$7.99
- Fall 2013 | We Believe in Institutions$7.99
- Summer 2016 | Our Built World$7.99
- Winter 2014 | Redeeming Conservatism$7.99
- Summer 2014 | The Other Side of the City$7.99
- Fall 2014 | Cracks in the Secular$7.99
- Spring 2014 | Faithful Compromise$7.99
- Winter 2013 | Patronage$7.99
- Winter 2015 | Remembering Forward$7.99