Experience Commentary on the iPad. Download our app for free. You can subscribe on a monthly or yearly basis, or download new digital editions each month for $4.99.
Commentary is the bold, influential voice of conservative opinion in America. Conservatives have turned to Commentary for decades for hard-hitting, authoritative analysis and opinion they just won’t find in the liberal mainstream media.
Commentary consistently takes on hard issues, like the Middle East, Israel, the economy, the war on terror, the economy and presidential politics. Policymakers, politicians and presidents rely on Commentary for insightful and thought-provoking articles available nowhere else.
You’ll also enjoy our book reviews, arts and culture features, humor, and fiction. No other magazine will inform you, inspire you, and stoke the Conservative fire in you quite like Commentary. Isn’t it time you discovered it for yourself?
In every issue:
• Full access to Commentary’s latest articles.
• Easy-to-use navigation that puts every article just a touch away.
• Download each issue to your device to read without an Internet connection.
• Store and access back issues.
• Share your favorite articles.
• Bookmark your favorite articles in each issue.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• 1-year subscription for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled.
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
iOS 10 compatibility fixes and other Adobe DPS app updates.
Ratings and Reviews
I don't agree with them on anything, but I love this podcast
I am liberal to the point of socialism. I think everything John, Abe, and Noah believe is garbage. But I love their podcast. I don't hate-listen though, I just want to know what the other side thinks, what their experiences are, etc. The luxury here is that the Commentary guys are able to thoughfully, dispassionately, and methodically articulate a political point of view without hyperbole, without naked partisan politics, and without personal attacks on those they disagree with. It's a lost art of politics in the age of the 24/7 news cycle and my hat's off to the hosts. AND, I have to give props to Podhoretz for the occasional New York musical drop-in and Game Of Thrones reference (How about a pop culture podcast, eh?)
Add zooming function and it’s 5 stars
Commentary Magazine is a wonderful conservative periodical- thoughtful, reflective, and never hysterical (as so much other political commentary tends to be from left and right). This app is clean and well-executed. My only complaint is that you cannot zoom in on text or otherwise enlarge the text.
Grateful for this podcast.
I trust these guys because they are fair. And they have a sense of humor. Thank you for keeping me "company" through times of loneliness - and for jogging my philosophical/political brain for the past year. Thank you for keeping the candle burning.
- Commentary, Inc.
- 22.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Commentary, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Subscription to Commentary Magazine $1.99
- Subscription to Commentary Magazine $19.99
- November 2011 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.