COMMODITY TRADER: Trading Signals, Commodities
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Commodity Trader is a tool for investors, traders, and industrialists who take positions in the worldwide commodity futures markets in the segments including metals, energy, and agriculture. Based on a complex mathematical model, this tool provides trading signals for commodity futures contracts.
- Trading Signals (can be accessed via in-app purchase)
- Commodity Charts
- Commodity News (can be accessed via in-app purchase)
- Commodity ETFs & Watchlist
Featured Commodity Futures Contracts
Gold, Silver, Copper, Platinum, Palladium, Crude oil, Heating oil, Gasoline, Natural gas, Corn, Wheat, Soybean, Lean hogs, Live cattle, Cotton No.2, Cocoa, Coffee ‘C’, Sugar #11, Lumber
- Predefined ETF lists
- Discussion pages
- Price alerts
How does it work?
Commodity Trader examines historical data of selected commodities and constructs correlation/dispersion and volatility maps. A complex computerized mathematical model continuously checks prices and compares them to these maps by using various algorithms. If the price of a commodity future contract falls below its character map, it generates a buy signal. If on the other hand the price goes above its character map, the tool generates a sell signal. As these anomalies occur, trading and significant profit opportunities arise.
Commodity Trader is especially designed for:
- Intermediate to advanced level traders who are familiar with the concepts of trading on margin, margin maintenance requirements, short-selling, and characteristics of momentum trading
- Professional asset managers who manage commodity related funds
- Professional commodity traders who possess extensive level of knowledge in risks associated with commodity trading
- Industrialists who either produce commodities (revenue generator) or use commodities as raw materials (cost management) for their manufacturing of products and actively take positions to hedge operational risks
- Researchers who analyze commodities markets
What's New in Version 4.4
- Bug fixes
Good timely tool for commodities
As a small farmer I use the app to track prices for corn and soybeans. The app has many features I've not yet learned how to profitably use, but do appear to be quite powerful.
For age commodities, I can only look at one futures trading month instead of choosing. A separate paid app does exist. I wish they could be combined, especially since you must pay for both.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 9.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: missingSTEP
- © 2016 missingSTEP
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 3 month access$9.99