Common App onTrack® is a companion tool to the Common Application® for First Year applicants. Common App onTrack helps you stay on track with what you need to successfully complete your college applications. You can view each deadline and submission status, add and invite recommenders, and create your own list of reminders and tasks.
Common App onTrack lets you:
• Explore the list of over 800 colleges that accept the Common App and learn more about each one
• Access your Common App college list and add colleges to it
• Search the writing requirements for each college
• See each college’s deadline
• View your submission status for each application
• Invite and manage your recommenders
• Receive helpful push notifications about upcoming deadlines and other important events
• Bug fixes and under the hood improvements to keep your experience humming along smoothly.
• Please note that Common App onTrack is currently only available for use with the Common Application for First Year applicants.
Ratings and Reviews
It is ONLY for First year students
So me, as a Transfer student, no wonder I updated my password so many times to figure out why it is not working.
Would be cool if it worked for transfers too...because you know, we are students using the common app too.
Does NOT WORK FOR TRANSFERS
Had to keep updating my password to see if it’d work. I’d like to conclude it doesn’t work if you’re a transfer
The app is a big waste of time to mess around with because it doesn't let you log in even if you have an account. I've been trying to get onto the app for the past couple weeks because it would be a life saver to help me finish my college applications. The only problem is that the app doesn't recognize my account. I even tried contacting CommonApp's tech department to help me, but after an hour of shooting emails back and forth, I got fed up with it and just gave up because nothing they tried worked and they just kept telling me they don't know what's wrong. I know I'm entering my email and password correctly because I can still log onto the Common App from my phone online, just not the app. Don't bother getting it, because it will just waste your time.
Developer Response ,
Hi Loyal Gamer,
Our apologies for the miscommunication and the trouble. We have since released an update to remedy this issue. If you upgrade to the newest version, your desktop password should work fine with Common App onTrack as well. If you still have issues, please contact email@example.com and I'll keep an eye out for any new communications.
The Common App
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.