Students, teachers and parents
* Take quizzes to demonstrate mastery of Common Core Math and ELA skills (all K-12 CC standards)
* Recommends videos and games to learn just the concepts you need to pass.
* Earn ribbons for each Common Core standard (e.g. "G.C.1 Prove all circles are similar")
* Teachers see results in mastery charts for easy remediation or intervention
* SBAC and PARCC style questions from leaders in educational content such as Pearson Education, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
* Questions ? Write to email@example.com
"I have yet to see any other app that ties together quizzing with the learning process itself more effectively." - Richard Ferguson, former CEO, ACT
* Important fixes in related resources section
Ratings and Reviews
The only app I've seen in K-12 that suggests specific resources based on student performance. For students it lets you find out just what resources you need. My fifth grader, my eighth grader, and my high school senior sons are using it. I only wish that my college student daughter could have had access to it.
My fifth grader actually said “I didn’t think a ’school’ app could be fun”. Its nice to have an app that we don’t feel the need to limit screen time on.
Fantastic, FUN app for Common Core practice
This app offers a great way for students to test and track their own mastery of the Standards. The strength of the questions and quality of the alignment of the questions and attached video resources really set this app a part from any other CCSS resource I've used. There are Math and ELA assessments for grades K-12 and the self-paced, 'gamified' format of the app lends itself to use by learners at all levels. Whether a student is catching up or racing ahead, CCQuest is really a great find.
This app is great, the thing I like about this app is that how it can help prepare you for a test the night before. I dislike the fact you have to pay for expansion packs. I would compare this app to sdPro history because they are both great apps and are simple to use and this app had why it happened you had to find why it did so, the other is not challenging they immediately told you the answer.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.