By Commonwealth National Bank
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
CommonGo mBanking is a free mobile decision-support tool that gives you the ability to aggregate all of your financial accounts, including accounts from other financial institutions, into a single, up-to-the-minute view so you can stay organized and make smarter financial decisions. It is fast, secure and makes life easier by empowering you with the tools you need to manage your personal finances.
Multi-Account Aggregation: View all of your financial information (balances, transaction history, merchant spending averages) in one place for on-the-go organization.
Bill Discovery: The app will automatically identify bills within your list of transactions and display a reminder to you when upcoming bills are due.
Alerts & Notifications: Set alerts for low funds and be notified about upcoming bills.
Add Tags, Notes, Images & Geo-Information: By enhancing transactions with custom tags, notes or photos of a receipt or check, you have the ability to stay organized and find exactly what they’re looking for when searching through your finances.
Contact: Locate ATMs or branches and contact Commonwealth Bank customer service directly from the app.
SAFE AND SECURE
The app also features a unique 4-digit passcode setting that prevents unauthorized access. This setting can be turned on or off in the preferences of the app.
To use CommonGo mBanking, you must be enrolled as an Commonwealth Internet Banking user. If you currently use our Internet Banking, simply download the app, launch it, and login with the same Internet Banking credentials. After you successfully login to the app, your accounts and transactions will begin updating.
What's New in Version 2.0.31
• Fixed an issue where data from the server could be shown duplicated on the device (requires clearing app data and re-authenticating)
• Removed daily starting balance calculation from transactions list
• Removed balance history graph for accounts in the Other category
• Fixed font inconsistencies on iOS 9
• Fixed display of images from institution messages on iOS 9
• Fixed an issue where recent transactions in the Accounts card did not refresh reliably
• Improved general stability and dashboard refreshing on iOS 7