Commonwealth Connect empowers residents and visitors in participating Massachusetts municipalities to report quality of life problems, such as potholes, quickly to the right local government for resolution. Download and use the app, you’ll make our state even better! Powered by the universal service request platform, SeeClickFix.
Better pre-permission experience for allowing push notifications.
More accessible Settings button on welcome screen.
New Notices tab.
Push notifications for notices.
Orange button on tab bar to start report.
Fix banner image bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Use it all the time
This app is awesome. City usually addresses any issues reported within 24 hours!
I reported there was trash on the street in Cambridge and they came to pick it up. Well done.
The app is great, and I encourage everyone I know to use it.
Unfortunately, since the new update, the app icon doesn’t show up and I have to access it through the App Store.
I’ll update my review once this bug is fixed.
- 50.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008-2018 SeeClickFix, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.