Communicator GO empowers you to communicate and work better. As part of our Unified Communications PBXware package, Communicator GO is a versatile soft phone that revolutionises communications in modern workplaces.
What can Communicator GO do for you?
Simplify and enhance business communications
Save time and money spent on communications
Encourage collaboration and productivity
What can you do with Communicator GO?
- Make and receive calls for less or free
- Transfer or hold calls
- Receive a ‘call back’ if VoIP call quality is not satisfactory
- Enjoy the same features and benefits at your desk, at home, or even across the world
- Access and manage voicemail
- Quickly view and use all company contacts
- Use with Bluetooth headset
- Add users to favourites for easier access
Communicator GO 5 works only with PBXWare 5 and newer.
- App will get message if it tries to connect to the PBXware version 5 and latter.
- SIP over mobile data network is ON by default on first install.
- No ringback tone when calling.
- While on call, incoming Phone call crashes the app.
- Handling 183 "Session Progress" SIP call code.
- SIP call on mobile data not working
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Never connects to the presence service
After multiple installation attempts, my IT people finally got this to function. But it never connects to the presence service - the icon keeps spinning and the orange bar keeps saying "connecting to the presence service." At least I can make and receive calls from and at my office line while away from my desk. I guess this means I'm supposed to be satisfied.
Really annoying that the developer will not deal with a licensed end user. They only work with the reseller.
This could be good
Like many Voip apps, this one is half baked. Settings are minimal and the interface does not include all features you'd expect to see. There is a current bug with Bluetooth that cause the audio not to play on the device side of the call that has been an issue for months. Looking forward to updates.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.