The CommuniKate Mobile app allows CommuniKate users to access their voice messages. Notifications alert about new messages which users can play back, reply, or forward.
- Fixed a crash affecting old versions of iOS, which occurred after a message was sent
- Other minor stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great app - couple suggestions :)
Love this , and hello to my wwdb family!
1. When you forward a Kate to someone , it closes that Kate message and sends you to the list of all the Kate’s and marks it read. This makes me have to go back into the Kate if I want to resend the Kate again, or even move it to another folder. Can you please either provide the option to go back to the Kate itself , or be sent back to the Kate list ?
2. Please make this Apple Watch comparable ! I would love to clear Kate’s while running , or send Kate’s with my Bluetooth headphones again while at the gym
Needs a lot of work
The sound is absolutely terrible for the audio messages. It’s not easy to hear what people are saying because there is static. They upped the quality for a while but changed it back. This is very disappointing because it made the experience much better.
There should be more speed options. They make it very limited.
Pictures don’t attach very well. There should be a crop feature to make it fit within the area or just be able to pull up the photo all the way by selecting it, making the photo potentially
There should be categories for what kind of message it is. There should be question, reply, training, information, and reflection categories along with the ability to make them urgent.
I think you should be able to make folders in the saved messages.
I think Kates should require text descriptions.
I think Kates should show as from the highest up-line person that the message originated from.
I think there should be an info part somewhere in the app that shows Kate guidelines.
Amazing progress - question
Hey guys! Love this app and what you’ve done over the years to improve it. My favorite update of late was 4.9 with the new audio quality, I actually chose not to update to 4.9.1 because I have no problem with sending messages, I’ve noticed no delay. Will the newer audio quality be back???!?
- World Wide Group, L.L.C.
- 23 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 World Wide Group LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.