Community Bank NA Mobile Banking is your source for banking on the go. Simply enroll in Mobile Banking on your PC, or from your mobile device and then use the app to check balances, view transactions, make transfers, pay bills, and much more. Select the RDA icon in the app to register for Mobile Deposit. For assistance, please call our Online Banking Help Desk at 1-866-764-8638.
Enhancements for iPhone X support
Ratings and Reviews
Updates are awful!!
I have used this app for several years with no complaints, but whatever changes have been made in the last 6-8 months are awful! When I look at my checking account, the dates aren’t always in order. Yesterday it showed Wednesday BEFORE Tuesday. And tonight I checked to make sure my balance included my latest car insurance payment, which it did, so I knew how much money I had to spend on a purchase I wanted to make. I just got back on to double check that amount and the insurance payment isn’t there anymore! Where did it go?!
One last thing...When I look at the accounts overview page it says I have one amount. When I click to go into that account, it say my current balance is another amount, and my available balance is yet another amount! Thats THREE DIFFERENT balances and I don’t know which one to go by!!
Please fix this app!!
Update even worse
This app was pretty bad before, but now it is even worse. Here's what needs to be improved:
1. We need the ability to name our accounts. As it is right now, when I go to the account page you cannot tell one account from another.
3. We also need the ability to list our accounts in the order we choose.
2. There are too many steps to make a transfer. It should be just a few clicks. Now you have to pick the date and confirm it, submit the date, submit the request... Several times, I thought I had made a transfer and it did not go through, because apparently I didn't click enough submit buttons. It's a mess!
3. The font is too light. It should be darker, so it is easier to read.
4. In general, the app is not very intuitive. You should be able to look at a glance and quickly determine where to go to do what you need to do.
5. Originally our bank was Merchants, but it got bought out by Community Bank. Merchants Bank was just a small time bank, but it's app was much more user-friendly/intuitive. I wish Community would switch to that app.
6. If they can't improve this app, we may be switching banks.
I’m not sure what all the bad reviews are about. I read most of them and they are just people complaining about the dumbest things. The app is very straight forward and I’ve been using it for a few years now. I’ve never really had an issue other than having to change your password every so often, but I understand it’s just to help keep your account secure. I use it all the time and it helps me to keep track of all my spending since I’m never physically at the bank itself.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.