CompanyCam is a photo-based solution created for contractors, by contractors. Users can take unlimited photos—which are location and time stamped, sent to the cloud, and stored securely. Every photo is organized by project and instantly available to your team, allowing you to see what’s going on anytime, anywhere.
- Smart photos are automatically organized by time and location, tying each photo to the correct project.
- Draw, add shapes, record voice notes, and leave comments directly on photos, ensuring communication stays clear.
- Make professional photo reports for customers, insurance claims, or office records.
- Create perfectly formatted before and after photos with the Before & After cam, tons of pre-made layouts ready to be shared with current customers, your social media following, and potential customers.
- Augmented reality gives you the capability to measure distance, perimeter, area, and pitch as well as place virtual objects directly into the space.
CompanyCam now integrates with some of the best software in the construction industry including JobNimbus, JobProgress, and Contractors Cloud as well as Zapier and Teamup to keep your business running smoothly.
**What our users think**
“One of the best ways to capture pictures for setting up projects and showing what needs to be done, as well as creating reports to show the people who you complete the work for before and after pictures. Takes all the guessing away.” - Dave B.
“We started using CompanyCam for my 23-year-old roofing company and we absolutely love it! It is super easy for all of my employees and really does save us a lot of time and money.” - Danny M.
“Service or construction industry? Look no further! This is the app for you! CompanyCam has saved me countless hours, which we know “hours” translates into $$$. CompanyCam makes your photo storage seamless. There are so many uses for this, and CompanyCam does a great job helping you be creative with all the things the app offers! As a bonus customer service is ABOVE and BEYOND!! Thanks CompanyCam.” - Zachary D.
Note: In-App subscription option will auto-renew on a monthly basis. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
NEW! Choose between fullscreen and 4:3 aspect ratios in the camera!
And, as always, we squashed some bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Company Tool
CompanyCam has saved us a lot of time in terms of file organization while improving our access to job site related photos and ability to share photos with our clients. I’ve been using for over a year and the app has worked very well on my iPhone 6s
Have been using the app for a little over a year and a half now. It has good picture taking capabilities and project feed works well. A few enhancements could better it but over all pretty satisfied. Our crews are in cellular remote situations and we have problems with the pictures feeding up to the cloud every once in a while but works great!
Excellent app for customer accountability
My crew doesn’t love technology or being told they have to take pictures but the ease of the app helped me roll this out! Thank you for helping us keep customers honest with photo documentation!
- CompanyCam, LLC
- 71.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 CompanyCam
- In-App Purchases
- Single User Subscription $14.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.