"Learning has never been this fun. My kids and students love this game!" Kimberly Smith
Endorsed by tens of thousands of satisfied parents, teachers, and kids the world over.
Comparing and describing the difference between two objects is a core building block of learning every language. Fortunately, with this app, learning comparative
adjectives is a fun game that will keep your kids learning and engaged for hours.
WHY PARENTS AND TEACHERS LOVE THIS APP
● The app is fun an easy to use
● Clear pictures make learning and explaining comparative adjectives easy
● HUGE library of pictures - over 350 examples included
● You can turn individual concepts ON or OFF and introduce one new adjective at a time or mix them all up together
● With this app kids love learning
● The app beautifully designed which makes it great for kids of all ages and all abilities
● You can customize the success sounds so your kids can hear encouragements in mommy's and daddy's voice
WHY KIDS WILL LOVE IT TOO
● Gorgeous pictures keep kids engaged
● The app is fun, simple, and easy to use
● Kids love hearing encouragements in mommy's or daddy's voice
● Wrong answers do not interfere with gameplay
● Huge variety of pictures and different adjectives prevent kids from getting bored
Heroic Support is not just what we do. It's really what makes us, well, us. It's that drive to make a difference in your life - no matter how big or small. Really, it's our way of life because we want you to be our customer for a lifetime of fun and learning.
Have questions? We are here to help. Email us at email@example.com
Ensured that app works well with latest version of iOS
Ensured that app works well across all iOS devices
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The idea is great but there are no words like shown in preview pictures. Won’t be able to use volume in setting.
Great concept, poorly executed
I love the concept of this app, but it leaves much to be desired. I'm a Speech Pathologist and I work on comparatives/superlatives and adjectives quite often with my students. There is great variety in the concepts used and I appreciate being able to turn off concepts that are too easy or too difficult for my students. However, I really wish there was a way to track data and use it with multiple students at the same time. I'm always disappointed when I have to pull out my pen and paper to take data. I also wish I had the option to move to the next screen manually. I often want to teach or re-teach a concept if a student doesn't immediately choose the correct answer. My students usually notice that they've made the wrong choice when the screen doesn't move, so they pick the right one before I have a chance to stop them and discuss it.
I run a reading centre for kids who are learning in their 2nd language at an English medium school in South Africa. This is a fantastic game for the kids as it works on comparative language and basic vocabulary at the same time. The pictures are relevant, bright and clear. I love the fact that it can be customized to include and exclude specific words. The word "sweet" in this context was a new one for the kids but they caught on quickly that this meant well done! I really like being able to get back to the home screen at any time. Thank you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.