Get your fare -- anytime, anywhere! Taking the bus, Trolley, SPRINTER and COASTER in San Diego has never been easier now that you can get your MTS and NCTD transit passes right on your phone.
REASONS TO GET COMPASS CLOUD:
• Buy and use fares instantly using a debit/credit card or PayPal
• Buy a day pass, 30-day pass or COASTER fares
• No need for cash or a traditional Compass Card
• Store multiple tickets on your phone for future use
• Pay a single fare or multiple fares for a group of riders
• Register your debit/credit card(s) in our secure system
• Purchase tickets on your phone or on any computer via the mobile ticketing website
Performance improvements and security updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Issue with the display?
My bus driver just said that I needed to call in because the display is wrong on the app. I guess this occurred last week after an update reversed the image (instead of the moving train being centered on the screen, it’s along the boarder with a white square boarding pass in the middle). I’m concerned because the way she said this makes me think other drivers may refuse to let me on. Maybe she is just incorrect and this is the new format that they didn’t tell the drivers about? I really don’t have the time to be calling in about this, nor do I know who I would call.
Call in for what?
My bus driver stopped me as I was getting on today with the App (Thursday, 11/30, 2pm) and said I needed to “Call in” and get the correct “app”. Is there something we need to do? Just concerned since I wasn’t ready to hear that and I want to be sure I can still use my ticket. Other than that, I love this app and have had no issues.
In case of no internet connection...
So far this app has been reliable to a certain extent. I had one experience where my Internet was not up to par, so I had a bit of trouble loading the app. It raised the concern as to how I can validate the fact that I have paid for a day pass if I don’t have Internet at a particular point in my day of trips.
- San Diego Metropolitan Transit System
- 57 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @2017 San Diego Metropolitan Transit System and North County Transit District
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.