This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Compass® CoPilot for iPad empowers social workers with mobile document management and timesaving features for work in the field. The innovative mobile application puts the functionality of Compass® Pilot on a tablet computer.
Compass® CoPilot for iPad is the ideal solution for mobile social workers at child and adult protective services agencies, and other workers who visit clients in their homes or other locations.
Social workers use this app to:
• Access all case and client information, forms, documents, tasks, and appointment information, whether in the office or on the road
• Record interviews with clients and save them to the case file
• Dictate case notes and transcribe interviews
• Access forms pre-populated with client or case data
• Capture high-resolution, color images of documents, clients, and living conditions
• Secure client information using Compass® CoPilot for iPad’s password protection and industry-standard encryption
Compass CoPilot for iPad automatically syncs the new information with the agency’s Compass® document management system back at the office.
Supported on iOS 9.3 or later, the app is free to Northwoods’ customers using Compass® Connect and Compass® Pilot. Apple device is sync’d via cloud connectivity.
What's New in Version 6.6.40
• The minimum iOS version for CoPilot is now 10.3.
• Users can now view case information and unsynced content from the main case page. When adding new items to a case, a new View Unsynced Items button displays on the main case page, allowing users to view any unsynced items. If a user has not synced in the past week, the button turns red to remind the user to sync soon.
• Various bug fixes and performance enhancements.