Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Important: The acquisition of the application via iTunes doesn't allow installation on other platforms (different operating system). For more information, please visit our website: http://en.compegps.com/products/software/land/
Open all types of maps: topographic, vectorial, scanned maps or even satellite pictures. You will be able to switch from one to another map, combine the information of several maps using an advanced transparency system or even use the multiple windows to display them separately.
Plan your route with just a few clicks through a friendly, very intuitive and fully customizable interface.
Switch to 3D view to start an incredible experience in which you will get a better appreciation of map elevations. After that, all that remains is send the data to your TwoNav GPS (compatible with other GPS brands such as Garmin, Magellan...).
Land is the best way to plan, analyse and make each of your trips unforgettable.
Note: Each license of Land can be activated in up to 3 devices
Use every all types of maps: topographic, vectorial, satellite pictures, free online maps... you will be able to open the most common formats (.ecw, *.bmp, *kmz, *.jpg, *.tif, *.tiff, *.png...). Create vectorial maps or even scan and calibrate your own maps.
TRACKS, ROUTES AND WAYPOINTS
Create tracks, routes and waypoints by just a few clicks, edit and add stages for several days trips. Analyse them with plenty of data, graphics, etc. Save and classify your tracks by activities, distance, slope, etc.
Plug&Play communication with TwoNav devices (Sotware and GPS). Send/load maps, tracks, routes and waypoints directly from the software’s data tree. Compatible with other GPS (Garmin, Magellan...).
Add a GPS receiver to your PC (not included) and access to live Data to get plenty of information during the navigation: speed, altitude, time to arrival...
The most realistic and spectacular perspective of your past and future trips.
Synchronise every pictures you took during your trip and place them on the map, exactly at the right place.
What's New in Version 7.5.3
- In certain situations, Land/Air could not send maps to iPhone/iPad.
- Medion is compatible with Land/Air and CompeGPS Downloader.
- Color problem when converting *.IMP+*.JPG to *.RMAP has been corrected.
- Fixed the problem preventing to invert routes after creating a track.
- Edition tool 'Draw by dragging the mouse' shows line while drawing.
- 3D controls have been improved.
- The creation of hypermaps has been improved.
- Zoom transitions have been improved.
- The visualization of enriched texts in roadbooks have been improved.
- No hangs when calibrating *.JPG maps.
- No hangs when access Utagawa VTT tracks.