*** TRY IT FOR FREE !!! ***
The world’s most accurate, most advanced and best-selling 3D anatomy platform takes another giant leap forward, with groundbreaking new technology, models and content. Not just an atlas, but an anatomy learning platform with unique collaboration and learning tools.
Used by 200 of the world’s top universities, including 6 US Ivy League schools, 20 of the world’s top 25 ranked medical schools, 7 of the top 10 largest US public universities and 9 of the 10 top-rated UK universities.
Apple Design Award Winner
Best of App Store (Mac)
Best of App Store (iPad)
Demonstrated in Apple Keynote
Create an account for a FREE 3-day trial of premium features and content
Experience the BEST anatomy application available today:
* THE MOST ACCURATE AND COMPLETE human anatomy models, over 13,000 interactive structures. Now includes a living, beating, dissectible human heart in full 3D
* Real time Muscle Movement, Insertion & Origin Mapping, Bony Surface & Landmark Mapping, 12 layered Systems, Nerve Tracer, Blood Supply Tracer, Micro-Anatomy Models, and now over 1,000 Video Animations (Plus, Pro & Educator licenses)
* Creative tools including AR mode & virtual dissection
* Complete Courses, delivered by leading experts in Human Anatomy, Point of Care Ultrasound, Cadaveric Imagery, Clinical Correlates & more
* Clinical animations on Cardiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Dentistry & Fitness
TO BE THE BEST, USE THE BEST: Why settle for poor quality & inaccurate anatomy apps? Complete Anatomy is recognised as the best by the world’s leading colleges & anatomists.
Purchase an Individual License or try our new Subscription Licenses for amazing additional content & features.
INDIVIDUAL LICENSE includes:
* The FULL HUMAN ANATOMY model including 12 multi-layered body systems
* 8 Micro-anatomy Models: Alveoli, Internal Muscle, Muscle fibre, Lymph Node, Bone Tissue, Blood Vessels, Peripheral Nerve & Skin
* System Layers: Bone Parts, Surfaces & Landmarks, Muscle Origin & Insertion points & Dermatomes
* Physiological features: Beating Heart, Interactive Muscle Motion, Origin Path tracing for nerves & arteries, Muscle Innervation & Muscle Arterial Supply
* A vast library of curated 3D4Medical learning material
* AR mode on compatible devices, including a brand new multiuser experience
STUDENT PLUS LICENSE
For an annual subscription get all the benefits of the Individual License PLUS:
+ Access across all available platforms
+ Access to all 3D4Medical Courses
+ Access to all Video Packs (Cardiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Fitness, Dentistry)
+ Ability to receive curriculum content from an Educator
For an annual subscription get all the benefits of the Student Plus License PLUS:
+ Access to Curriculum Manager, a powerful suite of tools to create, edit and share content with students. Includes a vast library of 3D learning resources, Group Manager, Drag & Drop Curriculum and a student assessment Dashboard
PLEASE NOTE: To access Curriculum Manager, log into the app on your tablet or desktop device.
For an annual subscription get all the benefits of the Student Plus License PLUS:
+ A license to use in clinical practice for patient education
Subscriptions are charged annually & automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your iTunes Account will be charged the current annual subscription cost each year for renewal within 24-hours prior to end of current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings any time after purchase. Any free trial will be interrupted when a paid subscription is purchased.
Bugs fixed and user experience further improved.
Ratings and Reviews
(Pretty goot but one major flaw!) Edit-Amazing app!
I love Essent. Anatomy 5 and I immediately bought Complete Anatomy as soon as I got notice of it.
So far it is way better than EA5 but there is one thing that annoys me pretty much.
When you tap on a structure it automatically centers that scructure. So that means it zooms out for most of the bigger structures.
That makes working/learnin with the app extremely frustrating because if you tap on the wrong structure it zooms out and then you have to zoom in again. That‘s especially annoying if you just want to klick onto different structures to see what they are named.
So please remove that automatic zoom or at least add an option in settings to turn that feature off!
Make it like in EA5 where you could press on a structure and the camera didn‘t move!
You will get 5* if you make that change!
Edit: They changed the feature!
Now the app is so unbelievably amazing.
I study in 4. year medicine and I still use it nearly every day while I‘m studying (especially now while learning surgery)
This app gets my complete recommendation for anybody who studies medicine, works in the medical field or simply is interested in medical structures. So basically it is great for everyone!
And amazing support btw!
So very good but also very annoying
I’ve looked far and wide for an excellent app to study brain anatomy. Primarily I want to learn the spatial relationships between the different structures of the brain. This app is what I’ve been looking for and, bonus, it includes the rest of the body.
The thing that is most annoying, and I hope it gets fixed soon, is that the view resets itself often. By the view, I mean you can focus on particular parts and hide others. For me, I want the brain, and only the brain showing. And I’ll hide parts of the brain to ease my studies. It takes careful work to get to this point. I have to choose to show the nervous system, and hide other body systems. Depending on the complexity of the view you want, it can take 5-10 minutes or more to set it up.
What I’d love at this point is to be able to save the view. And then come back to it.
Instead, even with background app refresh on, if you switch to another app, let your screen turn off, etc., the app will reset the view to the default view, which is the skeletal system.
So close to being so good, yet so far.
Very resourceful and accurate
I am a first year medical student. This app has helped me organize locations in my brain so that it was much easier to locate the structures on the cadavers. It’s very, very accurate and the interface is fantastic. There are a few drawbacks though. I don’t understand why there is no option for a full female anatomy. This would help greatly as there are many structures that can be identified within the female breast. Also, the “lectures” are not really lectures. I purchased the cadaveric images, but they weren’t interactive as i thought they would be. I don’t recommend buying those. The 3D model is much more helpful. Overall this app is great and is highly recommended for medical students or anatomy enthusiasts.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- 1.5 GB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 3D4Medical Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Individual License $19.99
- Cross Platform Discount $9.99
- Discounted iPhone EA users $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.