By 3D4Medical.com, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS APP WILL ONLY WORK ON IPAD (2017), iPAD PRO, iPAD AIR 2, iPAD AIR AND iPAD MINI 4.
Already a Complete Anatomy customer on Mac or or Windows 10? Download the iPad version, login via Profile, & get 50% off the Upgrade!
3 DAYS OF FULL ACCESS TO ALL APP FEATURES IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR REGISTERED USERS! DOWNLOAD and REGISTER to experience the full potential of COMPLETE ANATOMY — the world's most advanced anatomy learning platform. With groundbreaking innovations such as patented state-of-the-art tools, 3D recordings with audio and moving muscles, you can free yourself from other static atlases and elevate your learning in an entirely new way! Medical students, medical professionals and lifelong learners will love interacting with over 6,200 high- resolution anatomical structures and our revolutionary 3D technology.
A 2016 Apple Design Award Winner, COMPLETE ANATOMY seamlessly blends intuitive design with anatomical accuracy. An exclusive selection of world-renowned anatomy experts have been brought together to form the newly established Academic Review Board, guaranteeing even greater levels of anatomical detail.
Transform traditional 2D learning material into 3D and bring anatomy to life with features like nerve path tracing and tools that help to visualize complex functions, such as nerve supply to muscles, layer guides to identify bone parts/surfaces and muscle origin/insertion points.
Want to instantly create your own content? Working with the model is easy and intuitive; draw notes or cut through layers as you please, then Save. Our cloud sharing platform provides an easy way to share this content with other users within your own private or university in-app groups.
Continue enjoying COMPLETE ANATOMY after your trial period! Purchase an UPGRADE (a single in-app purchase):
- 3D Male Model (Female will be added late 2017).
- 12 Complete Systems (Skeletal, Muscular, Connective Tissue, Arterial, Venous, Lymphatic, Nervous, Respiratory, Digestive, Endocrine, Urogenital, Integumentary, and includes Heart & Brain).
- Skeletal Full Body Layers: Featuring bone parts, bone surfaces & muscle origin/ insertion points.
- Isolate Region: Easily view selected Body Regions.
- Lectures: Learn from top anatomical experts using expertly assembled Lectures, with topics for beginners through to specialists.
- Groups (Cloud Sharing): Create your own groups and invite users to join, or access content created by our medical experts. Share with your groups, publicly or within specialized categories.
- Animate Muscles: Visualize muscle movements for each articulation directly on the 3D model - view from any angle & zoom in.
- Muscle Innervation: Visualize the nerve supply to any muscle, and follow its path back to the nerve origin.
- 3D Cut & Draw Tools: Instantly alter the model with innovative tools: Cut, Spurs, 3D & 2D Pens, Growths, Fractures, Discover and Pain.
- 3D Recordings: Record your interactions with the model, along with audio, to recap on later or share with friends.
- Screens: Browse through our tailored content or content you’ve created and Share.
- Offline Mode: Creating Screens, Recordings, and Quizzes while offline! Content will be synced to the cloud the next time your device finds the internet.
- Annotation: Do a sketch, or handwrite a note, type some text, attach an image or take a photo, then overlay on the model.
- Quizzes: Challenge yourself with our pre-set questions and quizzes, or create your own to revise or challenge friends!
- Multi-select: Select multiple structures with Drag tool and view them in isolation.
- Explode/Assemble: Capture multiple structures and explode to better understand complex relationships.
- Tailored Content: Browse Screens, Recordings and Quizzes created by leading universities, professors and experts from different therapeutic areas.
COMPLETE ANATOMY is continually improving. Engage @ CompleteAnatomy@3D4Medical.com.
What's New in Version 2.5.1
Multi-device usage policy
Few fixes and cosmetic UI updates
BEST A&P APP POSSIBLE!!
This is a very detailed app and shows anatomy in very high res making it easy with research. I like how you can layer all segments of anatomy onto one another, e.g., skeletal then nervous system, then so on...this is extremely helpful. I recommend all upper level health care pros, from med students, nursing students, first responders, to MD's, Nurses, EMT's, Paramedics, etc., use this app to their best benefit. It will come to make you only better in your fields as well as possibly illustrate to your patients who want a better explanation of what's going on. This is the best app out there in my opinion. I'm a 27 year Firefighter-Paramedic(Nationally Registered-NPR), and I only wish this was possible and available 27 years ago! It would have made certification so much easier! GET THIS APP!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!!
Amazing app, well worth the price
This app is incredible. There is a huge store of information packed into the descriptions and lectures, and the ability to make every single part of this interactive adds something extra that textbooks and even most other anatomy apps just cannot offer, which is what makes this an indispensable tool for medical/nursing students and all healthcare professionals who need to know anatomy. Also, the option to drop your own pins and add your own notes allows you to use this app as a digital notebook of sorts. It really is a flawless app. Take heed and watch the tutorials though, there are too many options and features to figure out on your own
This app is amazing to learn the body as a medical student. I highly recommend it. I will be using this throughout my medical education and beyond. I can imagine it might be useful to explain things to patients later. One thing I would say is that it would be nice to have a quiz function for fill in the blank and not multiple choice since a lot of my gross anatomy tests are on cadavers and not multiple choice. Otherwise it's amazing!!!!
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 25, 2017
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 974 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 3D4Medical.com
- © 3D4Medical Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Version Upgrade$49.99
- Discounted for owners of iOS Essential Anatomy version$29.99
- Discounted for owners of MAC or Windows Complete Anatomy version$24.99
- Partner Organisations$39.99