Complete Class Organizer - Student Version
By AnimalBrainz Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The one app to organize all your classes! Take notes while recording lectures and the audio syncs to the text, manage homework & exam dates, store & calculate grades, and organize info for every class. This app differs from other note-taking apps in that it's designed specifically for students to help them manage all classes throughout their school career.
"This app contains the right solution to help solve every studying technique there is." - iPadNGravy.com
"I evaluated several note taking applications for the iPad and have come to the conclusion that the best all-in-one app is Complete Class Organizer" - CodingMonk.com
"My college aged son turned me on to this app. He said, 'This is by far the best planner and note taker app I’ve ever seen.'" - Teacherswithapps.com
• Synchronize notes with lecture recordings. Simply double-tap a word for quick playback.
• Take notes by typing and drawing
• Share notes with classmates over Bluetooth
• Calculate and store class grades with a feature-packed Grade Calculator
• Generate, print, and email your weekly class schedule (rotating schedules coming to Version 2.0)
• Import PDF, PPT, and other docs from the web and from email attachments (annotation and highlighting coming to Version 2.0)
• Dropbox and Google Docs integration
• Task organizer for homework assignments, exams, and to-do list items with local notifications and iCal integration
• Auto-bulleting and numbered lists in notes
• Math, statistics, and logic symbols in notes and drawings
• View class websites and syllabi within the app
• Organize all your class info -- meeting times, locations, instructor info, class websites, and more
• Quick-access web browser within notes with access to popular reference sites
• Full backup/restore system over iCloud, Wifi, or USB
• Password protect the app and the web browser
•• Version 2.0 is under development and will be packed with many more features! ••
QUICK ACCESS TO ALL YOUR NOTES
Your classes are intuitively organized by semester and session, making it easy to locate specific classes and sessions. Eventually you'll have hundreds of notes from your classes. Without a good organization system, other note-taking apps become cluttered and unusable.
RECORDING WITH WORD SYNC
This powerful feature will help save you time and frustration while studying. Record your lectures while typing and you can later tap on any word to play back what the instructor said the moment you typed that word. This will allow you to quickly find specific parts of your lecture and fill in anything you might have missed.
Keep track of all your graded assignments, quizzes, labs, exams and your class grade will be automatically calculated. You can also calculate what grade you'll need on an exam to get a specific grade in the class.
This app is designed to replace your numerous class notebooks and binders. Keep your notes from your entire school career with you at all times in one place, in case you ever need to go back and reference older notes. Lighten your backpack and save money on notebooks every semester.
•• TAP THE "DEVELOPER WEB SITE" BUTTON ON THE LEFT TO SEE MORE SCREENSHOTS ••
What's New in Version 1.9.8
Original iPad Owners - we've added back support for iOS 5.1!
Changes in this update:
• iOS 7 compatibility fixes
• Fixed recording issues
• Fixed "Return to Last Session" button
• Other crash & bug fixes
Please let us know if you experience any issues with the app. Email us at email@example.com or tap the notepad icon on the home screen in the app.
Great app, but waiting for promised update!
I can't tell you how much I have LOVED this app! I've used it for several years now, and am still happy with most of its features. The scheduling, alone, has saved my hide many times. The features that would make it better are rich text editing and the ability to integrate drawings into notes, instead of having them separate. I was told by the developer that these features were coming, but that was almost a year ago.
Now with iOS 8 there are a couple annoying quirks that have developed. Are the developers still paying attention to their app? I removed a star from my previous 4 star rating of the current version because of the lack of updates. If the app was updated to work well with iOS 8 and the features we were promised were added, I'd give the app 5+ stars, for sure!
Thanks for keeping me organized and sane as I try to finally get my degree!
I have been a valuable profiter off this app for how it's helped me at Marshall. I love this app and money well well well spent so please make this compatible with iPhones from 4s to he current version. I would have such a greater use for it on my phone and can read my notes in the palm of my hand, or get deep into notes on my ipad when at my desk.
What happened to this app!
I've had this app for about 4-5 years. It was the best for recording class lectures and keeping them organized by class and semester. Audio used to be 100% reliable.
The last 2-3 months the app is of no use!! It does not record for the entire class time, sometimes only half or 30 mins of a two hour class. I emailed the developers about two times and no fix or reply. I have to try something else because this is no longer reliable.