Please see Important Safety Information, including the BOXED WARNING about HUMIRA (adalimumab) at www.humira.com/ISI. Also see the Prescribing Information at www.humira.com/PI and the Medication Guide at www.humira.com/MedicationGuide.
If you’re taking HUMIRA, you may want help starting and staying on track with your treatment plan. That’s where the HUMIRA Complete Tracker comes in. It delivers resources that can support and encourage you through every stage of HUMIRA treatment.
Tap into treatment resources like:
• Injection Logging – Easily keep track of when and where you perform injections on your body
• Customizing Your Injection Settings – Add or remove steps to create an injection routine that works for you
• Calendar – Get a monthly view of your injection schedule and symptom notes
• Symptom Tracking – With custom trackers for a variety of conditions, you can take note of the symptoms you experience and discuss them with your doctor
• Symptom Reports – View or export a history of your symptom notes, injection log, and additional notes
• Medication Reminders – Get push notifications when it’s time to take HUMIRA. Reminders can be delivered by text, email, phone call, or app push notification
• Injection Training Resources – Brush up on the injection training you received from your doctor with in-app videos, training kits, and more
If you have any questions or concerns about your HUMIRA Complete Tracker, or you need to report medication side effects or adverse events, call 1.800.4HUMIRA (1.800.448.6472).
This app is intended for the exclusive use of U.S. residents 18 years of age and older. The HUMIRA Complete Tracker is not intended to provide treatment decisions or replace the care and advice of a licensed healthcare provider. All medical analysis and treatment plans should be performed by a licensed healthcare provider.
Minor Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The idea of this app is great but the design, leaves a lot to be desired.
First and foremost, when an Injection has been completed, there should be a easy way to log it. How about a button showing up on the main screen, after the scheduled time has passed. There is no reason, one should have to look through menus, in order to create a log.
Secondly, you should have the option to edit and delete a log. We are only human and people make mistakes and so does this app. I’ve only been using it for two days and I’m already starting to hate it.
I had a scheduled Injection today, but after logging it, somehow the app has added a missed Injection for two days ago. There is no way to delete it, so now I’m stuck with it forever, not good.
I mean, who makes an app, with now way to edit or make changes to logs or mistakes.
Not sure I will be using the app very long and probably will delete it, if these things aren’t fixed. Furthermore, as the app is now, there is no way I would recommend it.
It’s a shame too, because I had so much hope for this app.
Pretty, but broken... As always: needs improvement
It has always done what it should... But barely.
* Does a good job of nagging you.
* Injection wizard is full and flexible.
* Does terrible job summarizing last shot locations...i actually had to sit here with a piece of paper and redraw my last 4 injection locations because it is 3 clicks between each record.
December 2017 release:
* Much prettier
* Lost all my lot number/expiration date info put into previous version(s).
* The new calendar view for injections is much better than the previous list, but now it is even harder to see previous shot locations. You either need to let people swipe left and right between shot locations once they are in that view, or you need to have a single page that overlays X shots on the same abdomen/legs image with shots color coded in chronological order.
This app should be way better than this. They are obviously not collecting user stories about the way this thing is actually utilized by people and streamlining those workflows.
The most recent release was probably a zero net gain.
Inflexible prescription accommodation
The app only allows for selecting weekly and biweekly injections. My doctor has prescribed an every 21 days injection for me. The inflexibility of the app in this regard makes it useless for me. It would be helpful also if you could log photos of the injection site in case you have a reaction or want to better log how close your injection sites are from one time to the next. It would also help if there was a notes section to add notes after the injection and not just a symptoms entry. This would help better track how your injections go. The reminders and video are helpful. With some major tweaks, this could be a useful app.
- AbbVie Inc
- 63 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 AbbVie Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.