Complete The Word For Kids
By Internet Design Zone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This simple word game is for kids who are in pre-school, grade 1 or grade 2 or in the age group 2-6. Parents will love this app because kids will spend lots of time with the app and learn their first words and spellings along side.
How kids will benefit?
- They will learn to spell the very basic words.
- Since each alphabet and word is spoken aloud by the voice-over, the child also learns to speak them.
- The child will also be able to identify and associate the words with the pictures.
- Introduction to new words and hence improvement in the child's vocabulary.
- Easy to use interface which small kids can understand
- Five levels with ten questions in every level.
- Every level has a slight increase in difficutly.
- First level free. Remaining 4 available as in-app purchase.
- Simple game to teach the child basic game play.
- Attractive graphics to engage the child.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Optimized for iOS 8
- Parental Gate Added
I had high hopes for this app, as it looked like it would be fun for my starting to read students. Unfortunately, when a student choosing the wrong letter, they are booed then given the correct answer. My students did not react well, quitting after the second mistake. A response of , "Oops! Try again," would be much more encouraging for those who are still learning and unsure of themselves. Until that is changed, I won't be using this with my students.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 13, 2014
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 74.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Internet Design Zone
- © 2010 Internet Design Zone
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Levels$0.99