Take your ebay business to the next level and outsmart your competitors with detailed insights into what sells and what doesn't.
Completely Pro is a super simple way of browsing ebay completed listings, enter your keywords or choose a category and Completely will display all matching ended items. But this is just the start, Completely offers many advance features...
- Compatible with all eBay sites including US and UK
- View detailed item information including item specifics, large photos and descriptions.
- Get average selling prices, sell through average sell time
- Follow and search by individual sellers to track sales and sell through
- See time since item ended and how long it took to sell or go unsold
- Super fast search flow
- Search for items sold Today, Yesterday, Last Week or between custom dates
- Recent searches saved including all filters for quick access
- Automatic search suggestions
- Choose from all eBay categories
- See most popular, most watched and top selling items.
- Search eBay motors (US only)
- Add numerous filters to limit results by price, listing type, Sold Only and many more.
- See quick stats for searches including total sold
- Sort results by price, time or distance
Take a look at just a few of our recent reviews...
"This app has totally revolutionized my eBay business" Liziphone123
"I am a longtime user of Terapeak and can easily see how Completely is competing and perhaps leaving them behind in the dust...." Silvaadra
"[Completely] has saved us a lot of wasted time, cash and space! Thank you." ann237
- Various improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t see what I bought the app to see
For some reason, I can’t see a graph of sales over the selected time frame. I want to see sales in my category over the past month (I’ve had a huge drop in sales the past week and I’d like to see if other sellers in my category experienced the same drop). However, it doesn’t matter whether I select today, last week, last month, or custom...the graph is always just sales from today. Is there a way to see an overall trend by keyword? I don’t need individual sales, just maybe number of sales in that category averaged by day.
Would give it a 5 BUT...
Would love to be able to see current listings and current sold instead of last month? Trends change from month to month. It has a button in filters for last month and a custom which you can put start last month and end this month, but only shows last month on the information? Please fix. Should be easy enough to get this month current listings and not just last month.
A Must Have, Especially For Clothing!
This app is too good to be free! When sourcing for profitable items, this app helps me with what would be good items/brands for resell along with the sale through rate which I look at every time I do a search. It’s a daily use for me because it help me study brands that brings in the bucks!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.