Comporium Digital Video subscribers can get the Moxi Whole Home DVR experience in the palm of their hands with the Comporium Moxi Whole Home DVR mobile application.
Turn your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® Touch into the command center for your Moxi Whole Home DVR.
Now all the ways you enjoy TV entertainment at home are available on-the-go with our newest version of the Moxi Whole Home DVR app. Using your program guide you can manage your DVR and have full control of your media players and more. We even added parental controls to make sure that only appropriate age content is viewed throughout the family.
You can search, discover, and navigate your Moxi Whole Home DVR on the go, or without interrupting the TV show you are watching.
Quickly see new TV shows, view guides, search TV shows and manage your recordings. Using the Moxi Whole Home DVR Mobile Application you can now turn your iPad®, iPhone® or iPod® Touch into your own remote control and navigate the TV guide using the intuitive gesture based control panel.
Available features include:
• Parental controls
• Close Captioning and Secondary Audio Programming support
• Browse the TV channel guide without interrupting the TV shows you are watching. View listings up to 14 days in advance
• Schedule a TV show or Movie
• Browse your recorded TV shows and manage your recordings
• Delete and reprioritize recordings of your favorite shows
• Instantly search, schedule and browse shows while you are away from home
Having troubles with your Moxi Whole Home DVR? Try these few tricks:
• For remote control of TV guide, make sure you are connected to your Media Gateways network router.
• Also make sure that you have turned on your Media Players “network control function” on the Media Player UI.
Bug fixes, UI enhancements, in-home streaming enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
I can set things to record, which is nice, but I cannot watch anything from my iPad. Big Bummer!
Unable to stream. By the looks of the reviews this app never really worked and Comporium could care less.
doesn’t work well
have downloaded this app and it doesn’t work on either the iPad or iPhone. won’t log in. I can go online and log in, but the app doesn’t recognize me. It should give me an option to reset password or go online to check or feedback. instead it just loops saying that it doesn’t recognize my name/password (again- can go online and log into my comporium account with the same name/password and see my bill etc)
- 86.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Application developed under license from ARRIS Solutions, Inc. © 2013, ARRIS Solutions, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.