Compress is an app that enables you to reduce the weight of your pictures in just a few clicks, whilst making sure you maintain the image quality.
** Free version, all features available ! **
(Daily limit on the number of compressed images. You can get the complete unlimited version with an in-app purchase, allowing you to compress an unlimited number of images).
By adjusting the compression ratio, you can view the difference in quality as compared to the original, as well as the compressed image size.
You will be amazed by how much you can reduce the weight with no visible difference in image quality.
Thanks to the parallel comparison of the original and the post-compression images, you can adjust the weight of your photos to be exactly as you need them!
• Reduce the weight of your attachments with no loss in resolution.
• Save more photos in your online albums.
• Reduce the space occupied by your photo library.
• Optimise the weight of the images on your website or blog.
• Send your images faster than ever.
• Adjustable compression ratio (average weight reduction of 70% with no visible loss in quality).
• Instantaneous display of weight saved and post-compression image view, for easy comparison with the original.
• Possibility to edit several images simultaneously.
• Finished documents in JPEG format.
If you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Sampled 5 other options.This app by far - and I mean by far compressed my file. The original file was 3.6 MB. Compress brought the file down to 613 KB. The other options I tried reduced my file to 2.6 MB, 1.6 MB and 1.1 MB. There really is no comparision. This app is light and easy to use and FAST!
Useful app for preping images for the web
Compress is a very useful app. I like the side-by-side image comparison windows (original and compressed images) so that I can visually compress my images for web use with minimal artifacts, but small file sizes. I wish Comprss had a lossless compression feature, too. After using Compress to create a jpg directly from a Photoshop image (which is a nice feature), I use a second app that does lossless compress to squeeze a bit more size out of my web images.
Does just what it says. Easy, intuitive, no loss of photo quality.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.