Compress Photos is an award winning Photos compression app for all iOS devices. It works for both photos and videos. This app allows you to compress the size of photos & videos on your device so that you can save more of them or can send them as attachments in a mail.
1) Photo Compression: Photos of high quality need to be compressed since they occupy a lot of space. You can compress and reduce the overall size of photos in a batch at once.
2) Video Compression: Videos shot with your iOS device are larger in size even with a 4-5 minute duration. Having more than one such video can hog up most of your storage space. Compressing these videos will free up a significant amount of storage so that you can shoot more videos. You can even compress and mail large videos instead of uploading them to various sharing apps.
3) Space Saver: Whether you shoot photos or videos from your iOS device, it is certain that each one of them occupy storage. And if you own a 16GB iPhone, it’s a nightmare to manually view and delete these photos & videos. Instead, you can compress and not even have to delete your saved memories.
4) Set Compression Quality: Depending upon the amount of space on your device or the amount of space required to send a video as attachment, you can set the compression quality. Just do it the way you want it to be.
Note: With this app, you can view your photos and videos existing on your iOS device. To compress these photos and videos, you have to purchase the fully unlocked version. Once you upgrade, you will able to save a significant amount of space.
- Improve performance
- Minor bugs fixes
- Support with iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Either you like and share them on Facebook or pay $2.00 to “unlock and compress.”
Makes you pay to use
Isn’t free at all
- PCVARK software Private Limited
- 12.1 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © PCVARK 2017. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Compress Photos $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.