Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Compress is an app that enables you to reduce the weight of your pictures in just a few clicks, whilst making sure you maintain the image quality.
** Demo version available ! Try it for free : hugyapps.com/compress/lite **
By adjusting the compression ratio, you can view the difference in quality as compared to the original, as well as the compressed image size.
You will be amazed by how much you can reduce the weight with no visible difference in image quality.
Thanks to the parallel comparison of the original and the post-compression images, you can adjust the weight of your photos to be exactly as you need them!
• Reduce the weight of your attachments with no loss in resolution.
• Save more photos in your online albums.
• Reduce the space occupied by your photo library.
• Optimise the weight of the images on your website or blog.
• Send your images faster than ever.
• Adjustable compression ratio (average weight reduction of 70% with no visible loss in quality).
• Instantaneous display of weight saved and post-compression image view, for easy comparison with the original.
• Possibility to edit several images simultaneously.
• Finished documents in JPEG format.
If you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.4.1
Use consistently for Email graphics compression
I use this to build graphics / images for emails. It has reduced images to a fraction of the size. I usually compress 5-50 images at a time. It has never crashed on me.
One feature I’d love:
1. preference for default compression level
2. remember my last used compression level
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 25, 2017
- Version: 1.4.1
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: HUGUENOT Seraphin
- © 2017 HugyApps
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor