Compress is an app that enables you to reduce the weight of your pictures in just a few clicks, whilst making sure you maintain the image quality.
** Demo version available ! Try it for free : hugyapps.com/compress/lite **
By adjusting the compression ratio, you can view the difference in quality as compared to the original, as well as the compressed image size.
You will be amazed by how much you can reduce the weight with no visible difference in image quality.
Thanks to the parallel comparison of the original and the post-compression images, you can adjust the weight of your photos to be exactly as you need them!
• Reduce the weight of your attachments with no loss in resolution.
• Save more photos in your online albums.
• Reduce the space occupied by your photo library.
• Optimise the weight of the images on your website or blog.
• Send your images faster than ever.
• Adjustable compression ratio (average weight reduction of 70% with no visible loss in quality).
• Instantaneous display of weight saved and post-compression image view, for easy comparison with the original.
• Possibility to edit several images simultaneously.
• Finished documents in JPEG format.
If you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Use consistently for Email graphics compression
I use this to build graphics / images for emails. It has reduced images to a fraction of the size. I usually compress 5-50 images at a time. It has never crashed on me.
One feature I’d love:
1. preference for default compression level
2. remember my last used compression level
Truly Excellent (and Simple!) Batch Image Compression Software
I bought this app to help with compressing screenshot images taken on a 5K retina iMac. They were ~10MB each and, after a few simple adjustments based on how much compression I wanted versus quality degradation, it compressed them and put them into a “Compress” folder within the original images folder. I take issue with the reviewer who gave one star based on it putting the new images in a separate folder in the same location as the original images. It’s an unfair review and hurts the quality impression of what I feel is a very good app. I have used it to compress over 100 images so far and it hasn’t crashed once nor have any of the images had any issues. This is exceptional software at its finest, well done developer.
Could get 5 stars if only...
…this app provide the capability to save your compressed files to one location. Instead, each time you compress images, it forces you to save to a new folder. The result is that I have dozens of folders named “compress” on my system making it very confusing to find the right folder. It seems like this should be an easy fix and if I were able to save all of my compressed images to the folder of my choosing without having to create a new folder each time I run the app, this would get 5 stars… It app does what it says though. It will compress your image files significantly.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.