Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Compress is an app that enables you to reduce the weight of your pictures in just a few clicks, whilst making sure you maintain the image quality.
** Demo version available ! Try it for free : tiny.cc/compress-lite **
By adjusting the compression ratio, you can view the difference in quality as compared to the original, as well as the compressed image size.
You will be amazed by how much you can reduce the weight with no visible difference in image quality.
Thanks to the parallel comparison of the original and the post-compression images, you can adjust the weight of your photos to be exactly as you need them!
• Reduce the weight of your attachments with no loss in resolution.
• Save more photos in your online albums.
• Reduce the space occupied by your photo library.
• Optimise the weight of the images on your website or blog.
• Send your images faster than ever.
• Adjustable compression ratio (average weight reduction of 70% with no visible loss in quality).
• Instantaneous display of weight saved and post-compression image view, for easy comparison with the original.
• Possibility to edit several images simultaneously.
• Finished documents in JPEG format.
If you have any questions or problems, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Testez en avant première la prochaine version majeure de l'application !
Contactez-nous à l'adresse suivante : email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3.3
With Yosemite’s Preview app not actually compressing images now, I needed a way to do the job. Even if Preview wasn’t broken, I prefer Compress. I gives you a slider and displays what size ithe image will be and shows a preview Before and After. The batch processing works well, you just have to go the Compress folder, then drag the edited image to its desired location.
I need to whittle down the size of a lot of photographs on my web site but I absolutely do not want to make any compromises on the visual quality. The very first image that I compressed with this great utility more than paid for the price of the app. I’m a happy camper. Thanks to the programmer for this quality piece of workmanship.
Can’t save to same location
Bought it to compress various files with the same name, in different location. The application could not do that, even if i tried proccessing the files individually. Granted, the app didn’t promise to do that, but still, I was unsatisfied with the limited saving capabilities.
I feel I’ve wasted my money.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 30, 2014
- Version: 1.3.3
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: HUGUENOT Seraphin
- © 2015 Séraphin Huguenot
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later, 64-bit processor