CompuLEAD is the easiest and most effective way for exhibitors to capture sales leads on the trade show floor – using your own iPhone or iPad! You’ll also have access to your leads in real-time from myLeads, CompuSystems’ premier lead follow-up service.
• Scan an attendee's badge, enter their badge number or enter their email address and instantly receive full lead data for that attendee
• Use the Quick Scan mode to rapidly capture leads in succession
• Edit lead contact information and add notes using the iPhone’s keyboard or voice-to-text function
• Qualify and survey your leads with 10 standard qualifiers/surveys or create your own custom qualifiers or survey questions
•New and improved User Interface lets you easily add notes, qualifiers and surveys to •leads from your lead list
• Use the Lead Filter feature to easily search your lead list to view a leads record
• Add/edit notes, qualifiers and surveys directly from your lead list
Previous Event’s Leads:
• View leads captured by CompuLEAD at a previous event anytime on your iPhone by event name
• See fi a current show’s lead had been captured at a previous event and view the past contact information and qualifications
- Multiple new security and performance improvements.
- You can now rate your leads!
Ratings and Reviews
No other like this
None of the other shows I've done this year have had lead retrieval software that allows the exhibitors to upload marketing literature to the app. After you scan a badge, you can send them any the documents they've asked for and they'll have it in their email before they're on the plane back home. If every retrieval app did this one simple thing, we could eliminate the need to print, ship, and carry around marketing literature. And none of it would end up in the tradeshow garbage cans. Any software company that doesn't add this feature to their app is missing the boat. CompuLead, I want your software at every show. Seriously.
GREAT Lead Retrieval
I participate in 12 to 15 trade shows each year and we use lead retrieval in most of these. I understand the last reviewers frustration but if he had 3G or wireless access he would have reviewed this app more positively. I used it on my 4G iPad and it worked flawlessly. The ability to email each prospect literature as I spoke to him was invaluable. Follow up reports, editing features, etc are all excellent. I highly recommend this app. Just make sure you are going to have cell or wireless access at the show before you order it.
VP of Sales
I used this product at the recent InfoComm show and it worked great!!! Very easy to navigate through the application and was able to view my leads almost instantly on the Internet. The feature I liked most about this product was the fact I was able to continue to take leads at an offsite event that took place after the show floor closed! Great product, would definitely recommend this to others.
- CompuSystems, Inc.
- 47.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © CompuSystems, Inc. 2010
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.