Computer Arts: the graphic design magazine for illustrators and creative professionals
By Future plc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***Winner of Art & Design Magazine of the Year at the 2015 International Digital Magazine Awards***
FREE 30-DAY TRIAL SUBSCRIPTION – GET OUR LATEST ISSUE FREE TODAY!
Computer Arts is the magazine for people who believe design matters.
In each issue we bring you:
• In-depth analysis of trends, working practices and business issues
• The very best new work from the global design community
• Incisive opinions from the design world’s thought leaders
• Profiles of influential agencies and creatives
• Behind the scenes access to cutting-edge design briefs
• Exclusive video content from leading designers
If design matters to you as much as it does to us, then you clearly need a Computer Arts subscription.
Plus, the app now has a brand new feed section that will provide you with daily inspiration from our friends over at Creative Bloq - available on both iPad & iPhone.
The terms of subscription are 1 month and 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Individual issues are priced at:
Single issue £4.99 / $6.99 / €5.99
With subscription prices at:
1 month £3.99 / $4.99 / €4.99
1 year £44.99 / $59.99 / €59.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period
• You will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription rate for that product
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. This does not affect your statutory rights
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
What's New in Version 4.4.1
We realised that the library area of the app could sometimes be a bit muddled when looking for a particular issue to read, so we have sorted this out into a logical order at all times.
You can now also complete your collection of back issues from the main store and take advantage of huge savings when you buy the entire collection.
And of course we continue to stamp out pesky bugs and improve your reading experience.
Being a loyal subscriber of CA for nearly 15 years, I was worried this app would be limited or glitchy and would ruin the fun of accessing any issue at your leisure but the app is very stable and the archive feature allows you to easily access tons of issues on your iPad without taking up all of your storage. Highly recommended!!!!!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 15, 2015
- Version: 4.4.1
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Future Publishing Ltd.
- © Future Publishing Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions$4.99
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions$59.99
- October 2011$6.99
- September 2012$6.99
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions$19.99
- August 2012$6.99
- Computer Arts Magazine Subscriptions$31.99
- Summer 2012$6.99
- December 2011$6.99
- Incredibly Useful Vol.1$1.99