Comvo is the #1 social networking app for people who want to speak their mind - speak freely and share your thoughts with the world using voice, video, images and text. Schedule posts, send voicemails, set expiry dates on your content and so much more. If you want your voice to be heard, Comvo is the social networking app for you!
COMVO – HIGHLIGHTS
- Share your thoughts & opinions using voice messages, images, video or text
- Comment on others’ posts with audio, image and text
- Send voice messages to other users without having to give your phone number
- Voicemail stores all voice messages so you can respond later
- Set expiry dates on your posts so they automatically delete after a period of time
- We promote free speech – we won’t censor any user for their political affiliation or views
- Trending on Comvo – easily view and listen to popular posts
- Featured posts – our editors hand pick the best and most interesting posts for you!
- Tag friends and locations in your posts
- Schedule your posts for later
- Coming soon – create your own chatrooms and Comvo groups!
THE FREE SPEECH SOCIAL NETWORK!
We believe that free speech should be at the core of any social network. It’s our aim to build an active community of interesting individuals with a variety of different views and allow everybody to engage in healthy discussions and debates! We won’t censor you for your political views or affiliations – that isn’t how we do things.
POST AND COMMENT – YOUR WAY!
Sometimes a written message just doesn’t cut it! Comvo gives you the option to post in a wide range of different formats, with voice messages, images, video or text. Whether you’re posting on your own wall, joining a debate or chatting to friends, Comvo gives you the freedom to be heard in your own way.
Schedule posts for later or set an expiry date on your content, sit back and watch as your post is automatically deleted!
VOICEMAIL & AUDIO MESSAGING
Comvo lets you send audio messages directly to other users without disclosing your personal phone number – even when the other person isn’t online! Messages you send and receive will be stored in your own private voicemail folder where you can respond, delete and manage your voice messages.
SPEAK YOUR MIND WITH COMVO – DOWNLOAD FREE TODAY!
-Instant actions to like and reply
Ratings and Reviews
The future of free speech social media!
The app is really slick looking and has a great potential for becoming huge. Especially if you’re tired of the internet and media trying to silence opinions. Great idea and good platform. The only reason it doesn’t have 5 stars is because it’s often buggy. The back button sometimes doesn’t work so you have to restart the app. It doesn’t have a red notification badge like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram does. It also needs a better trending and featured page. But other than that I would love to see what the developers have in store for this app.
Has the future of being great!
Love your 1st amendment right? Well here you have a network of people that are not censored and will not be censored. Comvo has the potential to be one of the best social media app’s out there. The only problem in my eye is the size of the community, it is incredibly small for a social media network and needs to grow its members to be fictional. Besides that it’s a wonderful app that works perfectly.
Hear what others say
While it’s an alternative to the app that is banning free speech, it will take some getting used to. Neat feature is to record you post in your own voice, reply to others with a recorded voice. I think hearing the actual voice of the person making the comment breaths life and connectedness into what they are saying!
- Richard Castaldo
- 39.2 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © COMVO APP LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.