“So you wanna be a comic book convention manager?” asked hardly anyone ever. Well, now's your chance! Enlist Alan Tudyk, Nathan Fillion and the cast of Con Man to help you create the biggest, brightest and bestest con ever: Shock-A-Con! All your favorite management tasks are there: Unclogging toilets! Emptying garbage cans! Even covering up naked grannies!
Based on the hit show Con Man – now airing on Comic Con HQ – the game brings together the cast and characters of season 1 in a convention that YOU run! They will help you with everything, be it placing VIP booths, attracting cosplayers, hiring staff, or defeating marauding aliens straight out of the second greatest cancelled-too-soon sci-fi show Spectrum in a fight to the death (or till someone vanishes in a puff of smoke).
* It’s free! - Hush it down!
* Themed animated booths
* VIP & exhibitor booths
* Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror and Hero themes
* Work your butt off to keep congoers happy
* Collect Super Fans to kick alien butt
* English and French releases
* Built with the muscle and power of Frima Studios
Psst! Don’t forget to watch Season 2 on Comic Con HQ!
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled in your device’s settings: see http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
Hey Con-Goers! We have been busy beavers. And we're not talking about the Emmy nominations. Oh, didn't I tell you? Yes, thank you. Thank you. But enough about me, look what have we been doing for you!
- 10 new missions. Yes, more jobs for your staff!
- A new Loot store so you don't have to wait for those drops to complete your collections. (Find it in the Office button)
- Karen was getting lazy so she now has a bunch of new tips for you.
- Shined up Jack Moore's bus. (He always gets the good stuff.)
- Changed some of the level ups to make it easier.
- Helped the Con crud guy feel a little better and make him easier to trigger pills.
- When you get the alien attack mission you're also gonna get more battles to help you complete it.
I know, crazy, huh? Don't say we never do anything for you. Actually you do it all for us. Thank you.
See you on the con floor!
Ratings and Reviews
Potential to fun, grinds to a halt at the paywall.
This game has all the potential to be great, but it quickly becomes obvious it’s just a money black hole unless you want to grind HARD...which is not really what I’m doing. I just go back in every now and again to get all my XP, money and occasional comic that has gathered. I will not watch ads in this game for extra content, and I’m not even against that because I do it in other games. This game is just ridiculous with what little you get for watching an ad. Not too mention how expensive everything is as you ramp up your level and how little money you can gather from your booths.
And the fighting system in the alien battles that you’re almost forced in to in this game is laughably bad and feels out of place in what I felt should be just a straight up con sim game. Anytime aliens show up while I’m in the game I just exit the game and return a few hours later when the chaos is over because I just will not enter an alien battle. It’s no fun at all.
I’m a fan of Alan Tudyk but you’re really taking advantage of your fans with this game if they want to advance in any real enjoyable manner. Make this a more competitive sim game. To my knowledge there’s no other convention sim game, you have a chance to make something special here but all there is is money in the developer’s eyes. Oh well.
All fun and games until...
I got to level 30. Then the glitch occurred. It first manifested in the Con floor with oodles and oodles of cash and XP spawning from a vendor. Problem was, not of it was transferring up to my account - it just stayed there on the floor accumulating. Then ‘IT’ happened... a gift bag spawned. It took me to the gift bag screen and bag after bag appeared, popping out gifts like money, XP, booths and the like. Trouble was, like before, it just kept spawning, never being attributed to my account, and never disappearing. The worst part is that I can’t even get out of the screen - none of the buttons work and there is no ‘Esc’ button. I cannot proceed. The glitch killed my game!! :-(
ConMan ver. 184.108.40.206,
iOS ver. 11.0.1 (just uploaded two days ago.)
It seems in this update the power of the decorations no longer increases rewards. It would be nice to have a place to store booths as you rearrange. And I can no longer grow my venue size. I love playing this, but bathrooms need to be smaller so as not to take up so much room.
Newest update July 2018— GET THE SALE MESSAGE OFF THE MAIN SCREEN,,
- Monkey Strength Productions LLC
- 487.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Monkey Strength Productions LLC ©2016
- In-App Purchases
- 135 Comix $4.99
- 300 Comix $9.99
- 700 Comix $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.