By Elsa Mourato
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Brainstorming your ideas in these beautiful boards. Make a plan, manage your tasks, take notes, organize concepts, tell a story. Communication through images.
Be creative and share your vision!
Amazing visual thinking tool for:
- SWIPE to select board
- TAP or PINCH to open board
- PINCH to close board (two-finger toward each other)
- TAP to add or edit post (board touch to add, post touch to edit)
- PAN to change post position or board extension scrolling (dragging)
- ROTATION to change arrow direction or rotate marker text (two-finger rotate)
- DISMISS keyboard or TAP on board to exit editing mode
- TWO finger TAP to bring post to front
- Sticky Note
- Photo Note
- Bloc Note
- Marker Text
- Camera Roll (Image)
- Email (Image)
- Email (PDF)
- Open In (PDF)
What's New in Version 1.5
- New visual
- More colors for the other posts
- Change board font
- Duplicate and reorder boards
Elegant and Intuitive
This is one of the most intuitive and elegant concept boards I've used! The app is easy to use, and the beautiful interface makes brainstorming more fun and productive. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite productivity tools. For future versions, I would suggest:
1) Sticky Note strips
2) Photo Note - medium and large size
3) Bloc Note - medium and large size
4) The ability to group boards by tags or folders
5) The ability to export an entire board (not just the portion visible on the iPad screen)
6) The ability to scroll or extend the board in any direction (not just from top to bottom)
Simple & Best!!!
Literally looked at all project management, planning, brainstorming, mind mapping tools and apps. Bought quite a number. This CONCEPT is now my bread & butter app that I use to plan & model all my projects!! When presented to other professionals, I've got nothing but praises!!!
A couple of suggestions ... Besides the arrow, how about providing check sign, cross sign, signs like =, + ... checkbox and perhaps a couple of other icons that is typically used. Also, if there can be sizing or different sizes to stickies, it will be great.
Thank you for providing a very simple & yet useful concept modeling tool.
I Like This App!
I really like this app. For me, it is mindmapping taken to a more personal level and it works the way my head tends to think. I like using it. There are some improvements I'd like to see: a) Make the objects, sticky notes, arrows, etc. resizable; b) make the objects easier to rotate, especially the arrows; c) allow us to pan down the screen at our own rate - instead the app makes you PAGE DOWN so you will lose sight of the objects on the first page entirely. Do those few things, and I think this is a 5-star app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 25, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Elsa Mourato
- © Appeloper
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.